English Football fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

English Football fans

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been trying to get into English football, I find the relagation/promotion system amazing. I have watched "The Four Year Plan" And "The Swansea City"documentries. I wish English Football League would do a Nfl yearbook type thing because I want to choose a team but I don't want to choose one in the premier League maybe it's the underdog dolphin fan in me but I'll even settle for league 1 or 2...I just want to know about underdog football clubs..

Damn if you live outside the UK and want a league 2 team you wont see a lot of games lol A fourth division fan In America would be like me supporting a high school team

A few fans of various teams posted http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...he-version-that-actually-uses-a-ball-and-feet but you wont find many Bury fans

If you really want an underdog with a cool story pick AFC Wimbledon .... but just pick a premier league team

Gotta go with UK on this one it sometimes gets hard even being a premier league fan in the states with the early start times depending on where you live and your team may not always be shown. You could always buy a tv package to make sure you see your team or stream them through a website. Honestly though I don't think I have ever seen a league 1 or league 2 game on tv. Just go with a premier league team bro, best choice.

Back
Top Bottom