Enjoy the day Men | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enjoy the day Men

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I am going to have a blast. Can't wait, This is the best day of the year bar none.

I think we can't lose whatever. I really do. There are so many players who are grouped together talentwise. Saban has proved that he knows EXACTLY what he's doing. I have high, high hopes.

Enjoy my friends and thanks for the last few months of intelligent draft talk.

Boomer, thanks for the phenomenal insight. You too, KB.

I just woke up. Couldn't get back to sleep; too excited. I don't know where this places on the best sports days of the year, but it's definitely top 5. The only ones that I can definitively say are better (for me, anyway) are the Super Bowl and the first two days of the NCAA tournament.

Enjoy, everyone.....fingers crossed that we draft 6 HOFers....:D

This will be a good day. I can't get back to sleep either. Hope to see us all in FinHeaven chat during the draft?

We really should keep score of all of these Mock Drafts, make it almost like a contest or somethin who had it closest.

Did Boomer and KB each come up with a mock, or did you guys do one together? I can whip up a spreadsheet that keeps score...

ckparrothead said:
This will be a good day. I can't get back to sleep either. Hope to see us all in FinHeaven chat during the draft?

We really should keep score of all of these Mock Drafts, make it almost like a contest or somethin who had it closest.

Did Boomer and KB each come up with a mock, or did you guys do one together? I can whip up a spreadsheet that keeps score...

That would be cool, CK.

ckparrothead said:

Mine is on the front page, and Boomer's is stuck on the free board.

Awesome. I'm also going to score places like NFL Draft Countdown, Rick Gosselin, and Mel Kiper.

Lets Go Nick! Woooo!yaaaaaaaahhh! I'm Pumped Up!

I can keep score for you, before everything starts what would you update if you had a choice to update your old mock draft?

Back
Top Bottom