Enjoy the Present & Notice the Future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enjoy the Present & Notice the Future

KenCalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I’ve posted or responded, but I do still visit almost everyday (my #1 source for fin news). I see that we all pretty much feel the same way about our fins, it’s just that we each have our own opinions on how to fix things. – which is cool, that’s why the powers that be created this site. I not going to waste my time or anyone else’s time writing something that’s been written hundreds of times already. :sleep:

But I….I….ugggggggggGGGUUUUSS-Gus Sucks, Start Sage, No! Hell with it Start Lemon. –wow, :goof: sorry about that really I didn’t mean to….to….utttttttttttttttTTTRRAADD-Trade Zach, LT, Madison, Ricky, Give Me Draft Picks! Lots & Lots of Draft Picks. –dam sorry about that :goof: I…I…fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIRRREE-Fire Linehan, Saban, -SSSTTTOOOPPP-STOP!!! What are you people doing to me? :fire:

I’ve been a fan since 74’ and I’ve seen some bad years during the Shula era too. My main point is I feel good about our future with Saban as the head coach. Only time will tell if I’m right, and I don’t mean after this weeks game or 1 year from now. I personally am giving Saban till the end of next season after that I think he’ll need to consistently amaze me. :D You pick your own deadline, but just try to be reasonable. :lol:

Hey lets enjoy the rest of this season, if you can try and notice the future. So far it’s looking good to me.
Go Dolphins! Let’s see some more of those vicious hits like during the Falcons game. :evil:
Oh Yeah – That’s what I’m talking about.

KenCalo said:
It’s been a while since I’ve posted or responded, but I do still visit almost everyday (my #1 source for fin news). I see that we all pretty much feel the same way about our fins, it’s just that we each have our own opinions on how to fix things. – which is cool, that’s why the powers that be created this site. I not going to waste my time or anyone else’s time writing something that’s been written hundreds of times already. :sleep:

But I….I….ugggggggggGGGUUUUSS-Gus Sucks, Start Sage, No! Hell with it Start Lemon. –wow, :goof: sorry about that really I didn’t mean to….to….utttttttttttttttTTTRRAADD-Trade Zach, LT, Madison, Ricky, Give Me Draft Picks! Lots & Lots of Draft Picks. –dam sorry about that :goof: I…I…fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIRRREE-Fire Linehan, Saban, -SSSTTTOOOPPP-STOP!!! What are you people doing to me? :fire:

I’ve been a fan since 74’ and I’ve seen some bad years during the Shula era too. My main point is I feel good about our future with Saban as the head coach. Only time will tell if I’m right, and I don’t mean after this weeks game or 1 year from now. I personally am giving Saban till the end of next season after that I think he’ll need to consistently amaze me. :D You pick your own deadline, but just try to be reasonable. :lol:

Hey lets enjoy the rest of this season, if you can try and notice the future. So far it’s looking good to me.
Go Dolphins! Let’s see some more of those vicious hits like during the Falcons game. :evil:

Good post, and IMO, Gus would not suck if someone that gets thrown to alot would actually catch what is there in his chest. But thats just me.

As far as Saban, I still love his coaching, no matter the results of this year because this is not entirely his makup. If he has another strong draft next year and we get a QB who can make some noise, then I think we will still struggle a little, but will be way further next year than this year. Its really only stupid mistakes that we are making as team, not just one guy. Those mistakes will get rectified I believe. Saban knows what he is doing in my book. Just because we lose a couple of games doesnt mean the guy cant coach. This is his first year. I dont know any coach who has made a splash in there first year and for anyone to suggest that he be gone is a complete idiot in my book. Its not rational. Saban does have to improve significantly next year because this team does have talent, it just is not used properly all the time IMO, its not clicking on all cylinders.

KenCalo said:

I agree, the future is extremely bright.

We have a great staff in place to continue building this thing, we will be in great cap shape for next years free agency, the draft should be exciting as we should acquire our QB of the future......oh, and we hit a home run with our first round pick this year and have a major stud runner for the next several years.

Back
Top Bottom