Enjoying the rebuilding process | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enjoying the rebuilding process

bookerdog

Rookie
Reaction score
I have been a dolphin fan since 1970 so I have seen some ups and downs mostly ups. The franchise has been great.
I will say though I am really enjoying seeing the rookies we drafted becoming better and better each week. It looks like this draft class is going to go down as a great one barring injuries. A couple more drafts like this in the next couple of years and will be a powerhouse again.
I know alot of people want to see instance success. I feel the instance success is already happening.

agreed. it all starts up in the front office, and I think we finally have the right people in charge.

Yes Booker, I tend to agree.

I am also enjoying watching our progression unfold in front of us. Seeing the young guys that we have been talking and debating about since Draft Day develop really is a fun event. I feel like 10 years from now when we are looking back at this offseason/season that we are going to be like this was the year it all started! I know its silly to say but I also feel like I will be able to say that I was part of the process somehow.
Chubbs

Hmmm, 1 week ago:

"SPARANO IS A JOKE"
"why hasn't Parcells spoken?????????"
"We need Henne, NOW!!"
"Ginn/Ronnie/Jake/etc/etc/etc is a BUST!!!!!"

funny how one win chanes everything.

Hmmm, 1 week ago:

"SPARANO IS A JOKE"
"why hasn't Parcells spoken?????????"
"We need Henne, NOW!!"
"Ginn/Ronnie/Jake/etc/etc/etc is a BUST!!!!!"

funny how one win chanes everything.

He didnt even post a week ago. And he's right. This draft has the potential to be our best draft ever. Enjoy the rebuilding process.

Back
Top Bottom