Enough with Feeley.. Now what??!!!?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough with Feeley.. Now what??!!!?!?

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ok, so we have AJ. Get over it.. He's our starter next year.... THAT'S IT...

So now what? Looks like we are gonna retain Todd and let Ogun walk... So Figure on gettin another first and third.

That's two firsts, two thirds. After those picks, you're hopin they make practice squad.

So what are we doin in the draft and FA? Obviously, we are gonna go with a Vet QB to back up Feeley incase he gets hurt because Sage can't do it. Because of that, I don't think we are gonna go after Rivers, Loseman, or Henson. :( So what does that have us pickin in the draft? Here's what I think...

1a.... WR - Roy Williams/ Michael Clayton / Reggie Williams.
One of these guys will be available at 20, and hopefully, we can nabb one earlier with a earlier pick.

1b.... OL - Shaun Andrews / Vernon Carey

3a.... It's too hard to tell who will be available around now, but I'm sayin DE. Draft someone late who we can bring up along side JT and make him worth a 1 and 3 in a few years.

3b.... Here is where I think we take someone at OL again. Someone who could switch in and out on the interior. Just depth, someone who can make an impact.

FA... I dunno.. A vet QB ie Warney/Garcia.. Maybe a WR. I don't see Huge holes any where but on OL, but signin Todd says we pry won't spend too much on this because we just threw it all at him. Maybe we will pick up a DE, but I can't think of anyone worth jumpin at. So what does everyone think?

well, this is what i am thinking. As far as a WR, i hope the FO is looking hard at who would make a great steal since there are so many WR's in this draft who could make a splash.

I would like to trade down if we target WR in the scond round for a steal and pick up another pick in the 2nd round.

Of course, all of this would be null and void if we get a higher 1st rounder or maybe we could trade down our 20. Anyways, i think what is transpiring so far seems to be good. If we are indeed able to keep Wade at that price ( i dont see how its happening so far), then it gives us the ability to concentrate on 1/2 linemen and a good WR and possibly another QB with very good pick status.

Still under plan is

1a. Phillip Rivers
1b. insert wide receiver here
3a. D-line
3b. offensive line (prospect guard)

Originally posted by ZOD
Still under plan is

1a. Phillip Rivers

Don't kid yourself. There is no way in hell we draft a QB anywhere in the top four rounds now. Wannspeil thinks they SOLVED the QB problem...

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Don't kid yourself. There is no way in hell we draft a QB anywhere in the top four rounds now. Wannspeil thinks they SOLVED the QB problem...

If the plan was to get Brunell it would seem logical to me that a QB in the first was the plan.

I wouldn't say it was an impossibility to continue with the plan with just a piece (Brunell/Feeley) replaced.

If 4-1 was a fluke you have a kid on the bench.

Guys, I think Wade is walking so we might have to get a RT in free agency. If he stays then we could go for a DE in free agency(does it make sense since we already have a great one in Ogun?) and then we could take a WR and a lineman in the first round.If Carey's not the guy, then maybe a guard like Chris Snee in the 3rd if he's there.We're not gonna take 2 WR's in the first day imo.

Ozzy rules!!

IMO Wade is not worht the money he is asking. That said, are there more talented OL in FA that will take similar amount?

I thinks those OL in FA are going to be expensive so we should work the deal with Wade (I hated to say that). We can also draft a high pick for a lineman (from Wale trade)...

Also within our 1st 3 picks pick up a WR that will make an impact this year...

Then take care of ST and D within our lower rounds and FA...

It is no lock teams will give up a 1st and 3rd for O-Gun. In fact, Pete Prisco(sportsline.com) says there's fat chance we get those picks for O-Gun.

Has Pete ever displayed any knowledge about football?

With that said, there is a chance but if no team wants to pay it that fine too. We'll just receive his services for another year :D

FU Pete.........

Re: Re: Enough with Feeley.. Now what??!!!?!?

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Why should I?

You're correct, why should you? It's your right to be a negative SOG. More power to you man. I hope you enjoy the ulcers you are sure to get.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Enough with Feeley.. Now what??!!!?!?

Originally posted by ohall

You're correct, why should you? It's your right to be a negative SOG. More power to you man. I hope you enjoy the ulcers you are sure to get.

First off, didn't you say you were going to ignore me?

Second, is SOG short for Studies and Observations Group?

And finally, if I do get ulcers, it will be from my kids, not from this idiotic excuse for a front office.

Heres what i think Feeley is not going to start for the FIns next year. He is going to get beat out by Fiedler in Preseason if Jay is kept around. I think Jay will step up and play well in preseason and Training camp so he can keep his job. Then next year it will be the same **** inconsistent qb play out of Jay then he will get hurt like 4 games into the season and Feeley will come in and play no better then BG did and we will all be upset. The only thing is we still might make the playoffs cause of our D. But chances are we will be the team who almost made it and was better then half the teams in the playoffs.

I hate to be negetive but being postive hasnt seemed to work for me so i will use reverse physocialogy and hope if i dont get my hopes up then we will do better

Back
Top Bottom