Enough With The Uniform Threads! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough With The Uniform Threads!

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
I thought this was a football discussion board, not an open audition for Queer Eye. No wonder our team has a reputation for being soft. Seems all a lot of our fans care about is whether we should wear the aqua jerseys with the aqua pants or whether the white uniforms look like long underwear or whether the orange third jersey is too dark.

I don't care what the Dolphins wear as long as they strap on their helmets and shoulder pads and beat the crap out of New England.

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. After about 10 plays jerseys are dirty anyway. I like the jerseys and pants we have there is a lot of tradition in our uniforms.

i agree with you on beating N.E. but at this time during the year, there really isnt anything much to talk about sooooo i dont mind the uniform talk. And I definately think that we need a uni change, I think our jerseys are in the top 5 for most boring with the Giants, Jets, Bears, and Cardinals. Everyone elses uni's are updated (new) looking, with mean looking symbols. We need something like that.

yes right now there isnt much football to talk about so we talk about uniforms and other well... things.

i agree with ATX on this one...plus we dont need a uniform change...

Ya the unifrom thing is a lil boring...i like tradition over some of you guys asking for dumb things like mean dolphins.

Actually this is the first uniform thread I've clicked on.

After viewing I realized that I shouldn't have clicked on this one. :lol:

Dude, it's the dead of offseason. Lighten up. :)

^^^ I know Wtf there hasent even been that much discussion... just people wishing and hoping, and killing time....

LMAO! Funny you seem awful passionate about something you care nothing about?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I thought this was a football discussion board, not an open audition for Queer Eye. No wonder our team has a reputation for being soft. Seems all a lot of our fans care about is whether we should wear the aqua jerseys with the aqua pants or whether the white uniforms look like long underwear or whether the orange third jersey is too dark.

I don't care what the Dolphins wear as long as they strap on their helmets and shoulder pads and beat the crap out of New England.

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Then don't click on them. :shakeno:

Who's a bigger candidate for queer eye?
#1 A bunch of bored men in the middle of the off season discussing a uniform change?
#2 A guy who bitches about the above mentioned men talking about something he's not interested in?

I say #2

But you're right though. Nobody cares about the jerseys and what they look like. That's why you don't see anybody at the stadium wearing jerseys. Hell, I bet nobody here owns a Phins jersey, much less three or four. And if someone where looking into *gasp* purchasing one, they sure wouldn't care about the looks of the thing.

IMO the NFL should stop selling jerseys altogether because nobody cares about them.

Back
Top Bottom