Entitlement | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Entitlement

I'm kinda glad we didn't trade up. Then we wouldn't have a #1 or #2 next year. And therefore we'd have lots of bitching. But we'd have our starting LT.

Then again, we wouldn't have all this depth and potential on the OL that we have now. And we wouldn't have Eddie Moore.

All in all, I think it turned out alright. :)

Originally posted by Muck
I'm kinda glad we didn't trade up. Then we wouldn't have a #1 or #2 next year. And therefore we'd have lots of bitching. But we'd have our starting LT.

Then again, we wouldn't have all this depth and potential on the OL that we have now. And we wouldn't have Eddie Moore.

All in all, I think it turned out alright. :)
i'm just gonna wait and see, before i call it a bad draft!:sceptic:

Originally posted by fin-atic
Van always makes it personal.

Oh yes cause I'm not entitled to my opinion :)

The simple fact is you want to lord over everyone and what you say goes for everyone EXCEPT you. You quite easily get into battles with people. Your easily among the first to start throwing labels around if they don't agree with you and of course you start whining when people show the same attitude that you treat them with.

Just face it........your no better then anyone else around here and the same things you bitch about are the same things you do. In fact you have a lot in common with those same people your just at the opposite extreme. There are 3 groups around here. The objective, the angry and the chipper and everyone's got to coexist around here.

So live and let live. People are always going to have differing opinions and there is just as much over hype with the anger towards the draft just as much as the over hype with the positiveness of the draft. It all balances out in the end.

Once you've been around for a few months it's easy enough to figure out whose a homer on either side of the anger/happiness quotient and avoid their posts.

As for those that go on about how your not a real fan cause blah blah they can be told off without the insults ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'll show em footwork, we'd both have to go to the hospital so i could get my shoe back!:D

The Problem I have is that you are using metal I have never heard of in my limited experience, so you don't know what you are doing. After all, I've watched other metal workers on TV.

BTW - As current trends go, despite your 33 years experience, I think I am going to use my God given right to criticize your work. I think I know more about it than you do. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful, Mike... it's inevitable that someone won't see the satire flowing thru that like lava, they'll take you literally, and start screaming and yelling.

Been there, provoked that.

:goof:

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Careful, Mike... it's inevitable that someone won't see the satire flowing thru that like lava, they'll take you literally, and start screaming and yelling.

Been there, provoked that.

:goof:

I find that hard to believe... :rolleyes2

HEY

Originally posted by WharfRat

I find that hard to believe... :rolleyes2

whats up with the hidin the Wood on Wharfy?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

The Problem I have is that you are using metal I have never heard of in my limited experience, so you don't know what you are doing. After all, I've watched other metal workers on TV.

BTW - As current trends go, despite your 33 years experience, I think I am going to use my God given right to criticize your work. I think I know more about it than you do. :eek:
ok, a little test. what radius would you form 6061-T4 to a 90 degree bend?

and what is the formula for finding the bend savings of a particular bend?:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom