ESPN 1st and 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN 1st and 10

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
They just had a sample mock for the first 5 picks and these guys said Tenn will probably take hometown Jay Cutler. They said his jump up the boards will be similar to rivers a couple years back.

Skip is the biggest idiot in sports talk TV. It's sad that he has a job. Woody Paige is also a moron...

Is it possible Cutler goes that high? Maybe, but it's to soon to tell.

Hostile7 said:
Skip is the biggest idiot in sports talk TV. It's sad that he has a job. Woody Paige is also a moron...

Is it possible Cutler goes that high? Maybe, but it's to soon to tell.
send ur resume to espn

Hostile7 said:
Skip is the biggest idiot in sports talk TV. It's sad that he has a job. Woody Paige is also a moron...QUOTE]

Agreed. Funny that they forget Steve McNair is the qb down there with Volek as a backup. Tennesee does not need a qb.

Not so crazy. McNair is 50/50 on retiring and Volek isn't being considered the long term solution. If Cutler performs well at the Senior Bowl, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him jump into the top 5-10 picks.

Personally, I don't think they do it because Tennessee has so many holes to fill.

jeff fisher will most likely be coaching in the senior bowl, and as the coach of the titans, i'd expect that cutler would be on his squad. if he likes what he sees, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the titans take him

These are the same guys that have been saying that we should have taken Caddy instead of Ronnie for about three months. I don't put too much stock in their opinion. They had the Jets taking Vince Young for gods sakes! They don't know what the hell they're talking about! Skip Bayless said New Orleans should take Cutler at #2 instead of Leinart, I mean come on!

kastofsna120 said:
jeff fisher will most likely be coaching in the senior bowl, and as the coach of the titans, i'd expect that cutler would be on his squad. if he likes what he sees, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the titans take him

Not sure man. Have you seen the roster of QBs? There's an overwhelming number of them from the South. Croyle, Hackney, and Shockley have all been invited and it's hard to get more "south" than Alabama and Georgia. Whitehurst, Cutler, and I believe Gradkowski will all be playing on the North I think. Cutler's from Indiana anyway so I doubt he'd mind, and plus he gets to do the same thing he's always done, which is throw against SEC players lol.

Do you think Fisher would coach the south? I'm not sure how the AFC/NFC split thing goes or how they split that up, but there's at least an even chance that Fisher will end up coaching the South while Cutler ends up on the North squad.

Besides. I'm pretty firm in the belief that Fisher and Co. will do whatever in god's name it takes to move up to #2 and take Leinart. There's at least a decent chance Leinart will tell the Saints to take a hike, so that makes the odds even better.

Back
Top Bottom