ESPN article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN article

i can remember ESPN (shows and suck) saying that (when they were 4-5) they're still the team to beat and it was nothing to worry about.

i don't think NE will repeat the 2002 season. they understand what went wrong last time, and the team has 3 HC on it (Belichick, Weis, and Crennel).

They will repeat 2002. Everyone seems to forget that they play every single game close. Eventually, those games go the other way. Also, sh-- happens. Who could have detailed the Bucs demise this year? Who knew that the Ravens would fall apart immediately? In '85, everyone thought that the Bears could be a dynasty. Plain and simple, whatever it is, sh-- happens.

well the bucs did fall a year faster than expected, but i would say most of that came on alstott, as he is a major piece of their offense..and the fact that they are very very deep in salary cap hell. next year will be just as this year was for them

Look at Ohio State. They didn't lose hardly any players from the NC team. Basically the same team.

I look at it like this way. Miami had them beat in Miami. They lost the game and their confidence to a slide. Then we had to play in the unfair home field advantage and was playing NE dead even till we made a mistake. I can say with a straight face Miami on a given day is equal to NE. All we need is a little confidence and a little luck for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom