ESPN Brunell : Phinz NOT Major Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Brunell : Phinz NOT Major Player

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
More quotes from ESPN....

"While there have been various reports that there are four teams interested in Brunell - SD, DAL, MIA, in additon to Washington - that might be a bit inflated."

"Teams sources said Miami, which doesn't have the second round choice the Jags seem to want for Brunell, are NOT a major player in the bidding."

YES TO RIVERS!!!!:m83:

PHINZ RULE!!!:evil:

Who is going to start then? I say BG.
Jay is done. Rivers is a rookie enough said. I cant think of anyone else who would be better than BG. Gannon???

Are you insane? Griese blew goats last year. Unless we play San Diego and Arizona all year we need a better QB. He makes me nervous as just a backup.

Griese only played four games, and the first one, everyone was like "this guy is our starter for the rest of the year." Beef up the oline and make the offense better suited for a pocket QB, and BG could be a good. Get timing down with DT on short roots and then let Chambers out on flys every once in a while, and this guy could be pretty nice.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Jay is done. Rivers is a rookie enough said. I cant think of anyone else who would be better than BG. Gannon???

Griese is not an option. The only way Jay is here is if he restructures, and every other option fails.

But there is no way they bring back Griese. He let this team down as much last year as Lucas did TWO yeas ago.

Oliver...

One thing I've noticed about B. Griese since day one, is that the guy has no balls. He's like a scared little girl back there....

He's afraid to take a hit, and he's been that way since his first season. If he could grow some balls, and learn to suck up the hits, he'd be much better IMO. The only problem is that I don't see him ever changing....

Remember when he was in Denver, and he practically handed the ball to that rushing DLman??? It was like he was saying "Here, take it!!!, just don't hit me!!"....

The guy is too much of a wimp IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cool:

Fix our offensive line and MAYBE Brian Griese has a shot, but his pocket awareness absolutely sucks!!

Only way Brunell could end up being in Miami if Jaguars are bluffing about willing to take 2 mil cap hit.

where is mike quinn when you need him?:lol: , i'm glad they aren't a player for brunell, let somebody else get stuck with that bum. jay's not gonna win an sb, but he can win some games until the rook (rivers/henson/losman) is ready to take over

We need to get fix the O-line, then get a new QB.
With the same O-line, it wouldn't matter who was QB, they still would not have enough protection.
Unless Dan the Man was back there! :D
We need help in both areas.
Improving only one will not help us.

Come Back Dan!!!!!

Originally posted by PhinKev
Looks more and more like Jay is back.

Which will make the FOURTH huge mistake this front office has made in the offseason. And it's only February.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

If the redskins part with him, and that's a big IF, then Ramsey would be preferable. Believe me the young man will be a star in this league.

I've been a Fiedler 'supporter' considering what other options we have (BG, Sage) but I would love for the position to be upgraded. I'd take Ramsey over Jay any day of the week and twice on sundays :) Then again Gibbs says he isn't leaving and I assume is thinking about trying to groom him some more for another year or two under Brunell if they end up getting him.

Back
Top Bottom