ESPN Classic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Classic

If you deck your co-workers you lose your job. Miami was up by soo many points in the 4th quarter I think half of the viewing audience left with most of the Jets fans. If you remember that was much talked about, how the stands emptied out, then filled back up as the Jets made their comeback. Anyway, they- my co-workers- all decided to go to bed and missed the 4th quarter.

Actually, I don't remember a lot of Jet fans coming back in. After we went up 30-7, that was it- a lot of the Jet fans headed for the exits. When the 4th quarter started, I had my feet up, nice and relaxed as I was surrounded by mostly empty seats and my fellow Dolphin fans. With the exception of the guy I kicked hot chocolate all over when Jumbo caught the tying TD. He was celebrating the TD then boom- hot chocolate all over him. He wasn't too happy about that. Dumb bastard got the last laugh though.

My fellow dolphin fans and I watched it at the local Hooters...the placed closed before it was over. We knew the Jets were coming back but we did not know the score. Coming home we stopped off for a snack and the ckerk at the store we were in smarted off at my little bro. My Bro (already mad) asked him to step outside and the guy hit the panic button. Needless to say my Brother got arrested and I had to find out the Jets won while waiting for them to release my Bro. I will never forget that night as long as I live!

Back
Top Bottom