ESPN columnist says "not so fast" to talk of another December swoon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN columnist says "not so fast" to talk of another December swoon

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
Actually justafan, when Ralph Wilson has to buy the remaining 3,000 tickets twice and donate them to charity, I would not call that selling it out....

:lol: I was hoping you didn't know that. :lol:

Either ways , the number of finfans on this message board alone that have quit probably equals the number of bills fans that have quit when you add up all the bills website. :D Not calling for change but "quit"

What I hate most and I am not just referring to Bills fans but I see it the most from Bills fans because I live in WNY is the fans that trash their team when things are going poorly and then once there is a glimmer of hope they come back to talking trash....

I haven't said a word to Bills fans all season (other than when Miami trounced them on national TV....j/k) and all of a sudden Buffalo wins two games and the Fins lose a hard fought game and Bills fans are riding my a$$.

I am really surprised that Harmon, mouldsy and the rest of the loud mouth ignorant Bills fans that were guaranteeing a SB haven't come back to this board...

Miami Dolphins Dec/Jan regular season record last two years.

In 2001 Miami was 4-2 in Dec/Jan (regular season) 3-0 at home.

In 2002 Miami was 2-3 in Dec/Jan 2-0 at home

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

And how many October and November games did you win. :lol:

Yo phreak, in your sig pic, who's lap are you sitting on?

U goin to the bills-fins game?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
losing seasons a regularity?...I count 2 recently..you have us confused with Cincy

AND...that's not such a difficult thing to do!:evil:

Personally I think we were spoiled with Ricky's performance last year. I mean before he came, we all got excited when Lamar Smith broke 1,000 yds. Now Ricky comes in and gets 1,850 or whatever and scores 16 TDs. If he doesnt have that type of year last season, we'd most likely be swooning over his stats so far this year. I mean come on, back to back 200 yd games last year? A Dolphins runningback? Whoodathunkit?

Originally posted by themole

AND...that's not such a difficult thing to do!:evil:
well, the bengals have been to the same amount of superbowls as you guys the past 30 years:lol:

well, the bengals have been to the same amount of superbowls as you guys the past 30 years:lol:

That would be 23 years for those challenged by information

Originally posted by wileydawg

That would be 23 years for those challenged by information
lol...oh, my bad...that's much more impressive:lol:

well, in the last 30 years, how many have SB's have they both been to?...2 a piece

lol...oh, my bad...that's much more impressive:lol:

well, in the last 30 years, how many have SB's have they both been to?...2 a piece

For the Eagles they have only been to one in the last 30 years in 1980, of course you know they won the NFL championship 3 times the last one in 1960

1960.....................................1960........................................1960......................................1960................................................1960.........................................1960.................................

So true CW....and their outcome was the same as y'alls. Goose eggs, in the W column.:lol:

Zoomthanksforposting this...

My view was that it was outrageously early to call this a swoon when really as loss in Boston was on most people's prediction list from before day 1 of the season.

Our team showed some courage and steel up their. Sadly it was only on defense.

Back
Top Bottom