ESPN.com Poll Thing... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN.com Poll Thing...

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I was recently scouring the ESPN.com website when I found this questionaire/poll thing about the Patriots.

The link: http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=799

Anyways...what got to me was one simple question:

4) The Patriots have won 15 straight games. When will they lose?
49.4% The streak will reach 20
27.5% Week 1 vs. Colts
9.2% Week 4 vs. Dolphins
7.5% Week 3 at Bills
4.8% Week 5 vs.Seahawks
1.6% Week 2 at Cardinals
I naturally voted Week 4 vs. the Mighty Miami Dolphins, but the results suprised me. I mean sure, they might beat the Bills, Seahawks and Cardinals, but I don't see them fairing very well against the Colts and the Dolphins. How could 50% of the people vote they'll go 20?

We all know the STREAK ENDS WEEK 4 WHEN THE MIAMI DOLPHINS CRUSH THE PATRIOTS INTO DUST. :fire:

a 5-0 streak for this year is very unlikley. I cant wait to watch my favorite QB(cept A.J. maybe, well see...) Peyton Manning throw all over the Pats while MArvin Harrison burns the hell out of Law.

FinFan24 said:
Peyton Manning throw all over the Pats while MArvin Harrison burns the hell out of Law.
:lol: Yeah, that sure happened in last years AFC Championship.

PHINZ WILL END THE STREAK! Quote me on it, I'll take the embaressment if we don't beat them. :fire:

The rule changes regarding pass interference could make the Colts/Pats game turn out quite differently.

Besides, past few years everyone's always been hyping up the SB teams from the previous year, only to watch them fall flat on their faces.

The streak will end with Zona. They will go in their expecting an easy win but theyll lose

t2thejz said:
The streak will end with Zona. They will go in their expecting an easy win but theyll lose
Nuh-uh, the Phinz will end it! :tongue:

This will be a very serious test of the mettle of the fin team and the coaching staff.If the Pats manage to break the fins consecutive games won record it will behoove the fins to be the team to break that streak.Remember how the fins managed to break the Bears streak in their SB run some years back.Its a pride thing.

Having said that the fins 17-0 record during one season deserves to be in a category of its own even if Pats break the record for consecutive wins.

CrunchTime said:
Having said that the fins 17-0 record during one season deserves to be in a category of its own even if Pats break the record for consecutive wins.
An undefeated one season holds a lot more than a team having a good win streak over two seasons. So yeah, definately.

t2thejz said:
Yea I think that to. Home game, zona heat, Tillman Memorial game, they are going to be pumped to beat the superbowl champs.

Yeah I think all these people are forgetting that the pats really are not a great unstoppable team. Yes they one, but by how many points. A win is a win but they beat crappy teams by like 3 pts. They got more lucky than dominant. I think any team can knock them off.

They should of lost the Dolphins,Colts,Texans game, and many more. they arent that good.

Don't worry, the colts will take them down in week 1. The pats will have the super bowl hang over that game and the colts will be pissed off from last year. The streak will end.

Back
Top Bottom