ESPN commercial (dolphin related) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN commercial (dolphin related)

It basically showed clips of Zach from college, with the narrator saying things like...

"They thought he was too small.... They thought he was too slow.... Taken in the 5th round... Pro Bowls... Lead team in tackles... etc. etc. etc."

Pretty cool.

I just saw the commercial.

Texas didn't want him, so he went to Texas Tech...What did he do? Dominate.

Drafted in the 5th round #194, said he was too slow and too small...What did he do? Dominate.

193 better players than him?

Great commercial. I saw it, and Zach is a monster. We will be a force again this year on D!

Yea an excellent commercial. They can't exactly slam Zach, he's over come a lot.

ohall said:
Yea an excellent commercial. They can't exactly slam Zach, he's over come a lot.
I'll say he has. Honestly, I was watching that draft, and was begging for JJ to pick Zach from the start of the 4th round on. When we did, I was jumping around, like we'd just won a Super Bowl. I loved Zach in college from watching some of his games and had a feeling about him for the NFL. I guess plenty wrong, but Zach was one I guessed right.
One thing he overcame, did you ever read the story of when he was a little kid, pre school age, not sure exactly, 4 or 5 something like that, and somehow his dad backed the car tire right over Zach's head accidently, and feeling the bump, he pulled back ahead, with the tired going over Zach's head a second time, before getting out to look and see what was under the car. He recovered from that somehow with minimal damage. That was in some magazine article, I think maybe in SI, about him a few years ago.

knight6jb said:
Just saw a new one on Hines Ward.... Thought I would post it, cuz he is one of my favorite WR's in the NFL. Third round, pick #92, not a bad pick!

when they showed the receivers taken before him one was larry shannon who jimmy drafted while he was here

MrClean said:
I'll say he has. Honestly, I was watching that draft, and was begging for JJ to pick Zach from the start of the 4th round on. When we did, I was jumping around, like we'd just won a Super Bowl. I loved Zach in college from watching some of his games and had a feeling about him for the NFL. I guess plenty wrong, but Zach was one I guessed right.
One thing he overcame, did you ever read the story of when he was a little kid, pre school age, not sure exactly, 4 or 5 something like that, and somehow his dad backed the car tire right over Zach's head accidently, and feeling the bump, he pulled back ahead, with the tired going over Zach's head a second time, before getting out to look and see what was under the car. He recovered from that somehow with minimal damage. That was in some magazine article, I think maybe in SI, about him a few years ago.

What the hell?

knight6jb said:
I am guessing some of you have seent eh Draft commercial where they go on about Brady being the #199 pick, how the scouts said there were 198 players better, 4 years, 3 superbowl rings later, blah blah blah...... yea well they just did one on Zach!!! It was freaking awesome.... I just off the computer, to get in front of the TV! anyone else see this???

I just saw it. It was awesome.

MrClean said:

Yea Clean I heard that before. I heard he lost either hearing in one of ears or some of his sight in one of his eyes. I can't remember exactly which it was right now.

I respect Zach a lot. I've called for his replacement a few times, but I've always had the highest respect for what he has accomplished. He's a GREAT football player.

Back
Top Bottom