espn countdown... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn countdown...

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
i believe it was espn or mayeb some other crap pre-game...the 'casters basically said that surtain's incident with moulds was a farce by surtain to try to get inside mould's head...can someone say new york/northern east coast sports BIAS?! a certain GREAT article comes to mind...i think it was an article at phinzone by someone whom i cant remember but it was concerning the "good ol' boy" sports bias for the new york area, and the prejiduce of tropical teams...but anyways, just thought i'd bring it to everyones attention what a bunch of CRAP!

If this were a real incident, why is it just coming up now? :rolleyes: There would have been a grievance filed and a fine handed out.

The_Philster- Way to spin it. There were articles on it last season. Maybe you guys just chose to ignore them...

This was reported last year after the game! But all Bills fans forgot that!

Sutrain is going to pimp Moulds out after the game!

Only 6 hours until Moulds becomes our BIATCH

Originally posted by BigFinFan

Sutrain is going to pimp Moulds out after the game!

Only 6 hours until Moulds becomes our BIATCH

yeah

Originally posted by BigFinFan

The question is still unanswered. Where's the fine? Romo was fined when he spit at Stokes.
As far as forgetting, maybe you're right. We were too busy celebrating the sweep to worry about a clutch and grabber spouting off his mouth ;)

Yeha I suppose Buffalo was too busy finishing in last place last year to bother about their players poor sportsmanship. The fact is, this incident came up directly after the game last year. Everyone was pissed because Surtain cost Miami 15 yards on the play and everyone wanted to know why he smacked Moulds like a little B!tch. Turns out, Moulds churned out some lung Butter to put a stamp on what kind of person he is. I hope Surtain grabs one from Moulds tonight runs it back then spits in Moulds eye.

Well, I know I'm not the only person who's just hearing about this now and apparently the league is included in my group since nothing was said

Surtain's a little ***** for whining about it. He supposed to be a football player. I hope Moulds spit on him. Just wondering...

DOn't you guys have the last ranked pass defense!!!

OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVERRATED!!!!!!! OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Taylor NFL Defensive MVP w/ no SACKS!!!!!!!!

Let's see If what goes down tonight before anyone talks smack.

Where's the spit???

They showed a clip of the incident on ESPN. It didn't look like there was any intentional spitting. It looked to me like Molds was shouting at Surtain. I imagine some Mold saliva must have made its way over to Surtain's face, 'cause there had to have been a reason why he'd hit him. I remember, at the time, I figured Molds must have said something about his mother.

But, on the other hand, I don't know. I know that if you're going to shout in my face, you've already got one strike against you. If you know you have a problem retaining certain digestive juices when talking, you'd be well advised to protect my face from them.

Chalk another one up to The Media®.

Re: Where's the spit???

Originally posted by Run_Ricky_Run
They showed a clip of the incident on ESPN. It didn't look like there was any intentional spitting. It looked to me like Molds was shouting at Surtain. I imagine some Mold saliva must have made its way over to Surtain's face, 'cause there had to have been a reason why he'd hit him. I remember, at the time, I figured Molds must have said something about his mother.

But, on the other hand, I don't know. I know that if you're going to shout in my face, you've already got one strike against you. If you know you have a problem retaining certain digestive juices when talking, you'd be well advised to protect my face from them.

Chalk another one up to The Media®.

Thank you..and that was from a Dolphins fan, Ladies and Gentlemen
BTW, look at the paragraph that starts down below the photo in this story for the real truth

Back
Top Bottom