espn countdown... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn countdown...

What consequences? A little girl slap by Surtain? Oooooh, scary! I'm sure Moulds would never do that again now!

Moulds' "real truth" claims that this was something that came to light this week, when infact it made big news here right after the game.

I'm just tired of talking about this stupid crap and can't wait to knock the Bills off their pedestal.

What pedestal? The Bills have played the Furious At Coach Billicheck Pats and the We are Rebuilding Jags.

OK, so maybe Molds unintentionally spit in Surtain's face. I just watched a Cleveland linebacker unintentionally step on Garrison Hearst's head (w/ helmet) while standing up after a tackle.

Oops! Sorry, partner!

Which reminds me that most of the offenses committed by the guys on the field are unintentional (yeh, right!). But to unintentionally spit in someone's face has to be one of the worst unintentional things you could do! They put people in jail for such things these days, ya know! Endangering someone by throwing your bodily fluids at them, or something like that.

Go 'phins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom