ESPN Draft Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Draft Game

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to take a chance at winning cool prizes, and bragging rights for the true finheaven draft guru come join my group in ESPN's annual first 15 forecast game.

http://games.espn.go.com/nfldraft/frontpage

Create and account, and the luck for the group called finheaven. The password is AJ. I have done for the past 3 years it is a lot of fun.

Sweet good luck, no come on the rest of you. We should get some bets going on for just the Finheaven group. I am not sure if Finheaven has any sponsors or merchandise, but if we do, maybee the winner could get a hat or something like that, and/or the loser has to buy the winner a premium membership or someone of the winners choice if they already are one.

joined....come on guys....we all talk about the draft, here's a chance for some bragging rights

sweet the number is growing. Anyone in on some side bets? I think the idea that the big loser buys the winner a premimum membership is a great idea. Anyone else have any idea or likes that one?

id join, but already in one with some friends and my brother keep me posted on how you guys do though.. last year i was in the top 97%, but i didnt follow college much, this year i did a lot... so ill probably do much worse, now i know too much, hahah

Dolphins17-0 said:
id join, but already in one with some friends and my brother keep me posted on how you guys do though.. last year i was in the top 97%, but i didnt follow college much, this year i did a lot... so ill probably do much worse, now i know too much, hahah

It takes 2 mins to fill out your 1st 15 picks. You can't change it while the draft is going on, you should give it a shot.

Ok the deadline is tomorrow at 1200. We have only got 18 people. The top groups have over 60. I will buy the winner a premimum membership. I have been meaning to donate for years now, but have never gotten around to it. My entry is Jimmy pop's. Every one else sound if with your entry name.

Back
Top Bottom