ESPN Expert's picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Expert's picks

i really dont care what the media predicts. they show there colors more than there knowledge. just look at pete pricsos predictions, his comments are inconsistant.

Originally posted by finfan54
i really dont care what the media predicts. they show there colors more than there knowledge. just look at pete pricsos predictions, his comments are inconsistant.
everyones are...and remember this thread folks...because I wanna look at it when evrything's said and done to see if they changed their picks:lol:

Look at all the people picking the Titans... I just don't get it... I heard on Sportcenter last night they said that "some NFL experts are picking McNair to be MVP".... I mean common, there has not been a single game played yet, but somehow they can tell me who the MVP will be?

For years the Titans have been a "fashionable" pick, I guess because people are in love with Jeff Fisher and Steve McNair... Or maybe they are thought of as underdogs... But if a team is constantly being picked to win, then how can they wouldn't be considered an underdog...?

I am so sick of hearing about the Titans every year.... Yet we beat them EVERY YEAR...

Am I wrong? Are the Titans a team on the verge of the Superbowl? Tell me why... please.

Last edited by a moderator:
the titans' division schedule allows them to go 5-1 even if they sleepwalk through it. and that's a big help on the way to the #1 seed.

Originally posted by DPlus47
the titans' division schedule allows them to go 5-1 even if they sleepwalk through it. and that's a big help on the way to the #1 seed.

Now combine that with the fact that the team seldom changes and they have had success in the past and you have the "safe pick".

The picks mean nothing.

I like the Titans as well and the reason is that they are such a mentally strong team.. McNair played injured all year last year and practically put the team on his back and took them to the AFC Champ game.. Against the Raiders, everyone had a new ofund of respect for McNair, as did I, in the way he was performing to a AFC Champ QB.. His team totally internally combusted and there was nothing McNair could do about that.. There's no reason to question the Titans pick of making it to the Superbowl.. I actually respect someone more if they pick the Titans to go rather than someone who picks the Raiders to go..

Those picks aren't bad. Unless it's Pete Prisco or Jaws, don't take them personally. They don't hate us. They're not claming to predict the future. They're just making picks.

As for McNair/Titans, I'll be suprised if they're not deep in the playoffs again. They're as mentally tough as it gets. Jeff Fisher is a great coach. Eddie George is supposedly back to his old form. And they've got McNair, who IMO is among the 5 best QBs in the league. And he deserves MVP talk this early. That team is nothing without him. He is the definition of a big game player. He carried that team last year and almost beat Oakland by himself.

I know, even though Oakland was like running up a million points on them. McNair is really good and now that his shoulders look healthy, things are lookin up for the Titans. Its that defense of theirs I am not so sure about.

McNair cost Tenn that game against Oakland with his turnovers. If we Beat Tenn all the top teams in the AFC and Tenn goes to the SB then everyone will realize that we don't make it to the Dance because of the tough division. John Clayton has already realized this.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Look at all the people picking the Titans... I just don't get it... I heard on Sportcenter last night they said that "some NFL experts are picking McNair to be MVP".... I mean common, there has not been a single game played yet, but somehow they can tell me who the MVP will be?

For years the Titans have been a "fashionable" pick, I guess because people are in love with Jeff Fisher and Steve McNair... Or maybe they are thought of as underdogs... But if a team is constantly being picked to win, then how can they wouldn't be considered an underdog...?

I am so sick of hearing about the Titans every year.... Yet we beat them EVERY YEAR...

Am I wrong? Are the Titans a team on the verge of the Superbowl? Tell me why... please.

I was just thinking the same thing...McNair as MVP? whatever. Maybe its just that everytime I watch him Madison & our secondary is tormenting him, but he's old news....

I laugh at the fact that Chris Berman picked his 2 favorite teams to go to the SB...."AGAIN".....Bills Vs Niners "AGAIN" pfffffffbwahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!!!!!

goes to show theyre just picking theior Favorites.....also noticed Ron Jaws didnt even pick us to be a playoff team.......he must still be holding a grudge against us for the Seau Comments.....he knows we're the ones who are gonna make him look like an idiot.

The fans paint a different picture though...

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=395

Win AFCE - Dolphins 48.2%, Pats 30.4%, Bills 18.2%, Jets 3.2%
Win AFC - Dolphins 20.3%, Titans 20.3% (tie), Pats 12.8%, Bills 5.2%, Jets 1.4%
Win Super Bowl - Bucs 12.3%, Eagles 11.8%, Dolphins 10.0%, Pats 7.4%.......... Bills 2.9%..........Jets 1.0%

This with 29,110 total votes in....

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I laugh at the fact that Chris Berman picked his 2 favorite teams to go to the SB...."AGAIN".....Bills Vs Niners "AGAIN" pfffffffbwahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!!!!!

Ahhh come on It's not like he hasn't made this same prediction for the past 5 years straight...

oh wait, he has! :lol:

Why are they also picking the pats to go all they way, idont like this at all.. We have a better team than them, but all we have toi do is show thema nd prove everyone wrong...

Back
Top Bottom