ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN First Take discusses Ryan Tannehill extension

Both of them know very little about the Dolphins. I think they choose sides before the show and just go with whatever argument is used by national media to support both sides. From what posters said they said, neither mentioned the O line which is RTs biggest hindrance. I ignore them both as much as I do Omar.

I never miss the show. I love how they go at it. They make me laugh.

I fell the exact same way. Skip is such a Dallas homer it's truly hysterical. He's on record saying he thought Weeden would be a much better QB than Tannehill, but they conveniently don't bring that up very often lol.

Just sayin... ESPN is the most regionally biased bag of douche "sports BS & gossip" channel in the history of history!

I fell the exact same way. Skip is such a Dallas homer it's truly hysterical. He's on record saying he thought Weeden would be a much better QB than Tannehill, but they conveniently don't bring that up very often lol.

Skip is the biggest fraud in sports media. I will say this, he's the best at what he does. :)

If a$$ holes were sports talking heads they'd work for ESPN

I never miss the show. I love how they go at it. They make me laugh.

I watched a few times... Thought it was totally contrived BS arguments wrapped in a subtle black vs. white overtone. Good crap for the toilet. But otherwise worthless highly opinionated garbage designed to entertain empty minds. But hey, that's just my take.

If Tanne were to win the Super Bowl Skip would blast him for being the type of guy who couldn't do it again. He just looks and sounds so butthurt that Tannehill has done better than he expected and he refuses to go back on his statements.

"Maybe the organisation believes more in Tannehill than they do in Philbin" Interesting comment from Steven A

Just watched First Take, Skip was very positive about RT17. The most positive I've ever heard Skip when he's talked about RT17.

Skip just thinks RT17 is not capable of leading a team to a title.

Don;t care for either of those clowns but Steven A. made the better points. Skip is a douche.

here's what Jeff Darlington on NFL network had to say

http://www.miamidolphins.com/multim...xtension/9425d7fa-e086-4166-ad7c-2d8d23560c5d

thanks for posting #1 :up:

Awesome, thank you Fish, after having to listen to Skippy and his continuing hatred of Tannehill, always good to hear Darlington to balance me back to normal.

I do have to say, Skippy is starting to not seem as positive that Tannehill will fail as he did after the draft... sure he still seems to continue the Tannehill will not take Miami to the Superbowl, but even that as he says it does not seem as definite as he was after the draft,
skip.jpg

:lol2:

Just watched First Take, Skip was very positive about RT17. The most positive I've ever heard Skip when he's talked about RT17.

Skip just thinks RT17 is not capable of leading a team to a title.

that's just a realllly nice and easy position to take....considering that only a small percentage of quarterbacks actually win a superbowl.....it's like he's admitting he was wrong and still trying to be right all at the same time

Back
Top Bottom