ESPN Insider | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Insider

arsenal said:
the fact is if we are going to draft alex smith we're 3-4 years away from being contenders and james or alexander would not fit into that equation then... smith is more of a project than rodgers, he needs work on his footwork and mechanics and coming out from center... getting an older RB to then be on his wa ydown while our QB is finally on the way up would be dumb dumb dumb... i dont buy it for a second...

You know what, I like you man, lol, you are against smith and for benson, we couldn't be more alike. I also would prefer Rodgers IF we were to take 1st round QB.

That out of the way, I don't like the idea od Edge or Shaun because, as Arsenal said, by the time Smith was fully ready to take over it'd be time for a new back again. If that is what we are willing to do why not try to give up some next years picks and maybe a player or SOME sort of deal to get an additional #1 this year and take one of the three RBs AND Smith? I don't like the edge/alexander thing. I am PRAYING for either a trade down and take Benson or Brown, even Caddy, or Just take Benson or Brown at 2 (or some other deal that would get us more picks AND a RB in the 1st)

Back
Top Bottom