ESPN James Walker: Fins have 3rd best defense........in the AFC East | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN James Walker: Fins have 3rd best defense........in the AFC East

I usd ACTUAL points allowed and despite Miami playing zewro meaningful games the 2nd half they only had a slight lead. We have a bettre defensive mind and more talent. There isn't a non dolphin homer who would suggest Miami will have a better D this year. Tell me again how great they were?:lol:

WHAT!? You took out points the defense didn't allow and somehow Miami's number went up!? Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

If 2 AFCC game losses makes you elite over a 3 year period

You aren't elite if you don't win either game

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

only team to reach 2 title games
lead AFC in playoff wins
tied for NFL lead in playoff wins

That's elite

This again huh? :lol:

Essentially you have a little bit of fatty meat, half of it rancid and illegitimately placed there, in the middle of a **** Sandwich. And that's the reality to anyone, way beyond this forum who are blinded by homerism.

dfw12h-1.jpg

WHAT!? You took out points the defense didn't allow and somehow Miami's number went up!? Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

I posted it using the pts scored, I made a mistake. Either way both D's were close and Stevie Wonder could see the dolphins D wasn't great. Your #s were made in meaningless games.

I posted it using the pts scored, I made a mistake. Either way both D's were close and Stevie Wonder could see the dolphins D wasn't great. Your #s were made in meaningless games.

Since you didn't make the playoffs so were yours, and yet ours were still better. You have no leg to stand on.

Since you didn't make the playoffs so were yours, and yet ours were still better. You have no leg to stand on.

Not only that, at 4-3 they had a chance to make the playoffs but went 4-5 the rest of the season, only beating teams (Buff 2x) with a combined .375 winning percentage while being outscored 205-211. They fizzled under the pressure right down to the knock out game where we played spoiler. Maybe their clueless HC who phumphered and bloviated and flashed the bird while his clubhouse was imploding thought that the league would find a way to undeservedly gift him into the playoffs once again....ya think?

only team to reach 2 title games
lead AFC in playoff wins
tied for NFL lead in playoff wins

That's elite

If 9-7, 11-5 and 8-8 with 2 AFCC game appearances makes the Jets elite in a 3 year period, isn't 10-6, 14-2, and 13-3, with 3 division titles and 1 Super Bowl appearance in 3 years better? To me, it is all the same if you don't win a Super Bowl, but using your logic I would think you would prefer a chance to win a Super Bowl over 2 chances to get there.

But we were in the race all season long not out of it by the beginning of October like Miami.

Not only that, at 4-3 they had a chance to make the playoffs but went 4-5 the rest of the season, only beating teams (Buff 2x) with a combined .375 winning percentage while being outscored 205-211. They fizzled under the pressure right down to the knock out game where we played spoiler. Maybe their clueless HC who phumphered and bloviated and flashed the bird while his clubhouse was imploding thought that the league would find a way to undeservedly gift him into the playoffs once again....ya think?

Buffalo was 5-2 at the time and tied for 1st when we smashed them in OP and ruined their season.

If 9-7, 11-5 and 8-8 with 2 AFCC game appearances makes the Jets elite in a 3 year period, isn't 10-6, 14-2, and 13-3, with 3 division titles and 1 Super Bowl appearance in 3 years better? To me, it is all the same if you don't win a Super Bowl, but using your logic I would think you would prefer a chance to win a Super Bowl over 2 chances to get there.

2 titile games- most in NFL
4 playoff wins- most in AFC, tied for NFL lead

That's elite

2 titile games- most in NFL
4 playoff wins- most in AFC, tied for NFL lead

That's elite

Yes, everyone knows that is how you feel. You didn't answer my question though. You would prefer to have 2 playoff appearances in 3 years going 9-7, 11-5 and 8-8 with 2 AFCCG appearances with no division titles over 3 playoff appearances in 3 years going 10-6, 14-2, and 13-3, with 3 division titles and 1 Super Bowl appearance?

Yes, everyone knows that is how you feel. You didn't answer my question though. You would prefer to have 2 playoff appearances in 3 years going 9-7, 11-5 and 8-8 with 2 AFCCG appearances with no division titles over 3 playoff appearances in 3 years going 10-6, 14-2, and 13-3, with 3 division titles and 1 Super Bowl appearance?

I want a SB app more than anyone so I'd take the SB app, I think NE is elite too despite less playoff wins. The elite teams are the teams that have a chance to reach the SB. In any given year I would say the elite teams are the teams that make the div rd.

I want a SB app more than anyone so I'd take the SB app, I think NE is elite too despite less playoff wins. The elite teams are the teams that have a chance to reach the SB. In any given year I would say the elite teams are the teams that make the div rd.

So the Super Bowl winner is what, more Elite-y than the other Elite teams?

So, you would take NE's 3 seasons (1 Super Bowl Appearance) over the Jets (2 AFCCG appearances) right?
Wouldn't that make NE better over 3 years?

So, you would take NE's 3 seasons (1 Super Bowl Appearance) over the Jets (2 AFCCG appearances) right?

I would simply for the SB. NE has been better 1 year and the Jets 2.

I'd hope everyone here would take a SB appearance over anything else. I'd take the Bills 4 SB losses vs. never seeing my team in the SB.

Back
Top Bottom