ESPN Mock Draft started | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Mock Draft started

Broncos trade up, and with Cincy's Pick they select Kevin Jones from Virginia Tech, DJ Williams gets picked by the Saints at #18....#19 Minnesota on the clock

Interesting that in this mock, both Reggie Williams and Shawn Andrews are still available.

I think there is a very strong possibility that Andrews will be there. I think the chances of Williams being there are less, but there is a chance he will be there.

If the choice is between the two, I feel Miami goes with Williams.

Vikes Select Reggie Williams, MIAMI IS ON THE CLOCK....

In the meantime, Notre Dame Linebacker Courtney Watson was asked this by a fan....

Arian from Miami, FL asks... "Do you see yourself as a possible heir apparent LB to Jr. Seau, if you came to Miami?

Watson: wow that would be awesome. I'm from Florida and have a ton of family down there. That is a storied franchise with a ton of history. That would be awesome."

Shawn ANDREWS (OT, Arkansas) goes to Miami!

John Clayton: "Though the Dolphins have problems with Andrews' sinus condition, particularly in the Miami heat, it's hard to pass up a big, powerful, athletic right tackle, who could fill a need. Don't be surprised if they switch off an look at Vernon Carey."

Back
Top Bottom