ESPN Mock Draft started | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Mock Draft started

Wow I really hope this is an exact replica of Saturdays draft (except for Vilma going to the Jets..that would suck). BSanders#20 here's some info on Tubbs Marcus Tubbs

TerryTate said:
Shawn ANDREWS (OT, Arkansas) goes to Miami!

John Clayton: "Though the Dolphins have problems with Andrews' sinus condition, particularly in the Miami heat ... "

And Little Rock, Arkansas, is suddenly like International Falls, Minn.?

In other news ...
It's my 2000th post! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
That one snuck up on me ... I had such plans to wax philosophical on my 2,000th, and here I'm making a crack about International Falls ...

Last edited by a moderator:
DrAstroZoom said:
And Little Rock, Arkansas, is suddenly like International Falls, Minn.?

In other news ...
It's my 2000th post! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
That one snuck up on me ... I had such plans to wax philosophical on my 2,000th, and here I'm making a crack about International Falls ...

Congrats on number 2000!

I reached 1000 today too. If you haven't already seen it, here is my post!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=37243

TerryTate said:
Shawn ANDREWS (OT, Arkansas) goes to Miami!

John Clayton: "Though the Dolphins have problems with Andrews' sinus condition, particularly in the Miami heat, it's hard to pass up a big, powerful, athletic right tackle, who could fill a need. Don't be surprised if they switch off an look at Vernon Carey."

Clayton has been hyping up Andrews all last week & this week as a mid-round(10-15) pick. :confused:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
What is the story about Shawn Andrews' sinuses?

He has a condition called nasal polyposis. It means he has polyps in his sinuses, and these polyps are a nuisance. They cause sinus infections, nose bleeds, and if they burst, you could have some severe trouble. Chances are, he will eventually have to have functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) to remove the polyps. These polyps could affect him in the South Florida humidity.

I'm not as worried about his polyposis as I am with the bulging disk in his back. That will cause more problems down the road and will likely lead to a degenerative condition in his back.

Wow, now that we got Andrews we're going to the superbowl...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom