ESPN :Ndamukong Suh faces NFL discipline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN :Ndamukong Suh faces NFL discipline

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Time to bring the hammer down Hard IMO....the NFL needs to deal with 3 strike players and this is strike 3.Dustin Keller I'm sure would agree!

ESPN

Detroit Lions
defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is facing discipline from the NFL for diving at the knees of an opposing player during Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings, a league official told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The controversial play occurred during an interception return by Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy, who scored an apparent touchdown to give Detroit the lead. But the play was nullified because Suh was whistled for an illegal low block against Vikings center John Sullivan well behind the play.
[+] EnlargeAP Photo/Duane BurlesonNdamukong Suh has been flagged for controversial personal-foul penalties on multiple occasions over the past three seasons.

Suh's block drew a 15-yard penalty and the attention of the league office. The two-time Pro Bowler said, however, that he was not attempting to injure Sullivan.
"I wasn't by any means going for his knees," Suh said after Detroit's 34-24 victory. "He knows that. We had a great conversation running out at halftime, and he understood. My aim was his waist to cut him off."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9653422/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-faces-discipline-nfl-low-block-john-sullivan-minnesota-vikings

Back
Top Bottom