ESPN on the AFC east | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN on the AFC east

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Like most experts, these guys don't have a clue...Their defintely not well informed on the teams they write about,,I.E. check dol39 quotes in his first post. They don't even know where the players are going to play..This was very disappointing..I thought we would get a lot more indepth analysis. They don't do any better than we do here on the board. I think we should send resumes to some of these organizations..with a extra report on the fins just to point out all the mistakes these guys made..Who knows one of us may get picked up..surely our reporting can't be any worst than what we're reading. At least most of us can pick out the inaccuracies these guys write...which I think qualifies us just as much of an expert as they are..what do you guys think?

This is exactly why we have Fin Heaven. People can come here and at least get accurate opinions, and reporting that is up to date.

Screw those guys. lol :D

These guys at ESPN are all over the map:

Here's Clayton's pitch.

Clayton: High expectations
Coach Dave Wannstedt has three reasons to believe he can go to the Super Bowl -- halfback Ricky Williams, offensive coordinator Norv Turner and a great defense. With Jay Fiedler, the Dolphins proved over the past two seasons that they are a solid playoff team good enough to be a regular in the postseason but not good enough to advance to a championship game.

All this on the same site...are they in competition with each other?

I believe that the ESPN guys do compete against each other in their views. Clayton does seem to know his stuff. This Black character might not.

Back
Top Bottom