ESPN Picks the Dolphins 4-3 over the Colts. FINALLY MY 1000 POST!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Picks the Dolphins 4-3 over the Colts. FINALLY MY 1000 POST!!

Mortensen and Hodge both have a correct pick average of
.667. They are tied for the highest average of espn guys, followed Mark Schlereth with a .650 avg...

What else do they have in common?
They all pick the Phins to beat the Pats...

What does it mean? ...Probably nothing other than the 3 best ESPN pickers are picking the fins... Still... I'm not sure thats saying much.

NO!!!!! Last week most of the experts picked the Fins and they lost. I want everyone to pick the Pats then we will win. Except, of course, myself because it is against my very nature to pick my team to lose.

:nesucks:

Originally posted by girlphan
NO!!!!! Last week most of the experts picked the Fins and they lost. I want everyone to pick the Pats then we will win. Except, of course, myself because it is against my very nature to pick my team to lose.

i dont believe in superstitions. i do believe that if you prepare right and go in with the right attitude and execute, you will win. i just hope bates and turner have figured out the pats cus they will throw some wrinkles at us, like that qb flee flicker last year.:fire:

Actually, I don't believe in superstitions either. However, since I have no control over how they execute since I am not a player (wow just got that picture in my head) I am willing to try anything to :help: the guys win.

:)

Back
Top Bottom