ESPN Pursuing Peyton for MNF!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Pursuing Peyton for MNF!!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

I LOVE this. I have a straight-up policy on only a few celebrities that if you don't like them, just don't talk to me because I think you're garbage.

Peyton Manning is on that list. It is impossible for me to hold him in higher regard unless he suddenly decides to get divorced and marry my sister. MNF has been an entertainment dumpster fire for ages. I really hope ESPN and Disney back up the brinks truck to Peyton's home. I think everyone that even somewhat likes football would automatically tune in on Monday nights to hear Peyton's thoughts on football. It would be just Peyton's MNF show and if a great game broke out too that would be a bonus.

Yeah as really when the show moved to ESPN, it went all downhill from there. Despite Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden giving the network it's steadiest albeit brief team there.

Yeah as really when the show moved to ESPN, it went all downhill from there. Despite Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden giving the network it's steadiest albeit brief team there.
Well from what I read, if they can get #18, they'll move it back to ABC so it can do better numbers.

Back
Top Bottom