ESPN- Rookies Ready to Contribute | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN- Rookies Ready to Contribute

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
ESPN Says Crowder Ready to Contribute

On espn insider, there is an article that talks about a rookie from each team that they think will immediatly contribute this season and are worth keepin an eye on. Who is ours? Channing Crowder... and says that he could end up being one of the steals of the draft...

Nasty

The free-agency era almost demands that rookies contribute right away and make an immediate impact. In addition to the aforementioned four rookies, here is a look at the most intriguing rookies for each of the other 28 teams (one per team) heading into the 2005 season.

LB Channing Crowder: Miami Dolphins
Crowder is exactly the kind of linebacker Nick Saban desires – big, strong, fast, versatile and a playmaker. However, there are reasons why he lasted until the third round in April's draft. He has had three surgeries on the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and one surgery on the ACL in his left knee. He was also flagged by many teams for two off-the-field incidents that resulted in arrests outside a nightclub. Dolphins must keep him on the straight and narrow and help him realize his Pro Bowl potential. If they manage that, they'll have gotten one of the steals of the 2005 draft.

I'm very excited about Crowder. I hope he stays injury free and proves to be the biggest steal of the draft.

BrazForPhins said:
I'm anxious to see this guy playing, more than Brown

I wanna see Roth, then Crowder, then Brown.

Wow...just looking at myself type that, I think about what a great draft Saban had. And it was only his first year. I think he's gonna do some great things for us.

Biggest steal of this draft is.....

drum rolll

Darren Sproles

San Diego picked him in the 5th and when lt gets injured game 2 for a couple weeks and sproles has like 6 straight games with over 100 yards and like 10 tds...he will be called the steal

Poor little Darren Sproles. That guy could be murdered on the field. Isn't he like 4'3'' or something? Was that picture of the midget from Separated at Birth him?

: )

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Poor little Darren Sproles. That guy could be murdered on the field. Isn't he like 4'3'' or something? Was that picture of the midget from Separated at Birth him?

: )

5''5 180 lbs.

But the problem is the guy doesnt get hit, something him and sanders would have in common anyway from a college perspective for sproles is, There untouchable

of our first day picks... he's the guy i think will contribute the least this season. i don't get it, espn.

Buddwalk said:
5''5 180 lbs.

But the problem is the guy doesnt get hit, something him and sanders would have in common anyway from a college perspective for sproles is, There untouchable

:rolleyes: i'll try to remember you said that.

bakedmatt said:
of our first day picks... he's the guy i think will contribute the least this season. i don't get it, espn.
I agree. Not to say he's not going to contribute in the long run, I just don't think he'll have as much playing time as Matt Roth or Travis Daniels. Brown, of course, will be our starter.

Back
Top Bottom