Espn Sucks!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Berman

upsman said:
How come we NEVER get any RESPECT from from them?

WE got like 5 mins coverage & zero interveiws :fire:
:dedolfan:

Anyone else tired of his game? I think this guy is a jack@$$. He is by far my most hated sportscaster behind Shannon Sharpe.

Hammering Hank is the worst reporter ever. He barely stumbled his words out. Not to mention the fountain of knowledge he has been for this draft.

I also love how right after he said the Dolphins got a second for Surtain, Boomers next sentence was "The dolphins would like to get more picks because they dont pick again until the 3rd round."

I saw that. Boomer is a moron. I like how these guys are run out like they are experts and they have no clue what is going on. He clearly should have been aware of the Surtain trade.

How about Hoge going on about Mike Williams like he was a turd. Somebody out to clue this guy in on the fact that he sucked as a pro and that in the future Mike Williams will be remebered as a great player while everyone will say Hoge who?

PhinsPhan said:
Bills Fan? He is the biggest Patriots boy around. Not to mention the mold of a guy from Mass.

he is now - proir to the pats run - boomer was the biggest bills butt kisser

The same friggin THURMAN THOMAS story every year. Who cares. Someone shut Berman up!

d-day said:
he is now - proir to the pats run - boomer was the biggest bills butt kisser

Really I always remember him going on and on about Curtis my favorite Martin. Or Drew Bledsoe. Ben Winter Coats. So on and so on.

I do know I was getting awfully sick of Boomer last world series about how he would go on and on about the Redsox.

Back
Top Bottom