ESPN: Trotter, Couch, Gildon to be released..Clayon/Salsbury comments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Trotter, Couch, Gildon to be released..Clayon/Salsbury comments

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Clayton/Salsbury - likelihood is that Warner will go to the Giants
Clayton - Titans trying desperately to keep Eddie George, if he is gone, he goes to Oakland
Salsbury - George still solid, but was the heart and soul of the Titans. Eddie should put pride aside and take Tennessee's offer.
Clayton - Packers talking with Tim Couch still, Browns keep saying they wont release him, still trying to work on a trade...if trade cant get done this week, Couch wont be on the move.
Salsbury - Thinks Couch can be a starter. Butch Davis becoming laughing stock of league for keeping Couch and his huge salary. Couch should stay there but he wont since he wont take a paycut
Clayton - Giants lead on the list along with New Orleans for Jeremiah Trotter
Salsbury - Trotter "wasnt what they thought he'd be" according to officials/players in Washington

Trotter should have stayed in Philly,along with Hugh Douglas cuz they werent producing with their teams after.

DolFan31

Vernon IS our RT now.

He's not the future, the kid is the present.

I just read this morning that the Titans WILL NOT keep Eddie. Now these guys are saying they are 'desperate' to keep him? I also heard Oakland DOES NOT want Eddie. So, today had some conflicting reports. ( I think it was MMQ at cnnsi)

I think Justin Fargas wins out in Oakland.

bigmiamifan said:
I just read this morning that the Titans WILL NOT keep Eddie. Now these guys are saying they are 'desperate' to keep him? I also heard Oakland DOES NOT want Eddie. So, today had some conflicting reports. ( I think it was MMQ at cnnsi)
If the raiders do pick up Eddie it would look stupid on their part, they have already picked up J.R. Redmond, Amos Zeroue (sp?), and Troy Hambrick. I know they all suck but it would look dumb for the raiders to pick up so many runningbacks. I know this because all my friends are raider fans.

Trotter will probably go to the Eagles or Vikings. I don't see how he fits into the Giants rebuilding plans at all, he's clearly on the downside of his career.

NYJ said:
Trotter will probably go to the Eagles or Vikings. I don't see how he fits into the Giants rebuilding plans at all, he's clearly on the downside of his career.

Hes still young....young enough to prove himself again at least.

Trotter should return to the Eagles & Gildon needs to play on a team who uses the 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom