ESPN write-up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN write-up

does anyone else think that the picture of Seau on ESPN's NFL page (they use it all the time) makes him look the Grinch?:D

I was suprised they didn't mention the addition of Buckley, I think it is one of the best move the front office has made.

They talk about him when they say that the new veterans will help to avoid the December collapse but that's all.

Great Article, agree with every word he said. Read this article Dol-Fans.

In fact, his play-calling contributed to last year's collapse considering his team had a 11-point fourth-quarter lead in the season finale at New England and he shied away from utilizing Williams, an 1,800-yard rusher. Another early playoff exit or worse could put an end to his tenure with the Dolphins.

Uhhhhhhhhhh Dave,I hope you are reading this...........:)

I was pretty disappointed in this article to be honest. I really thought it would have some meat to it, not just a bunch of regurgitated facts that all of us really already know. I'll be curious as to how they spin the AFC East at the end of the week when they do their divisional assessment.

Originally posted by MaxPower
does anyone else think that the picture of Seau on ESPN's NFL page (they use it all the time) makes him look the Grinch?:D

which pic I can't find it

Last year i believe 3-4 of the espn analysts correctly picked the Jets. Suzie Kolber I know picked the Jets last year. Andrea Kramer picked the Phins.

Originally posted by sugarcane
In fact, his play-calling contributed to last year's collapse considering his team had a 11-point fourth-quarter lead in the season finale at New England and he shied away from utilizing Williams, an 1,800-yard rusher. Another early playoff exit or worse could put an end to his tenure with the Dolphins.

Uhhhhhhhhhh Dave,I hope you are reading this...........:)

I'm tired of this... Even if Wannstedt ran Ricky 3 times and the same result happened... Dave would be bashed for being conservative and "shying" away from passing the ball... Enough of the "Using Dave as a scapegoat BULLSH*T".. The players lost it not Wannstedt...

HOORAH:drinker:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

I'm tired of this... Even if Wannstedt ran Ricky 3 times and the same result happened... Dave would be bashed for being conservative and "shying" away from passing the ball... Enough of the "Using Dave as a scapegoat BULLSH*T".. The players lost it not Wannstedt...

I agree. I would have passed in that situation as well. A first down would have won the game but Fiedler was too scared to throw (an int would have cost him his job). I'm sure that was in the back of his mind so he missed open receivers and panicked and didnt pick up the first down.

I agree..... I dont' think passing was a bad play call. They were expecting the run and ready for it. The players just needed to execute and we would of been fine.

Back
Top Bottom