ESPN's bargain basement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's bargain basement

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Len Pasqualaksjkjdhh, what ever his name is has Mcmichael as the second best bargain of the 2nd day of the draft. Here is what he had to say.

Tight end Randy McMichael of the Dolphins, fourth round: McMichael ran a poor 4.8 40 at the combine and turned off teams who were looking to draft him in the first three days of the draft. The Dolphins had two rounds without a draft choice and felt that if McMichael could fall to them, he'd have a chance to start. Recently, they timed him on a fast track and he ran a 4.59 and a 4.62. They equated that number to a 4.7-second 40 on grass. He has a feel for the passing game, and the Dolphins will give him a chance to start.

He certainly has that chance. I know one Dolfan in particular, who saw McMichael play on a regular basis, that feels this kid is going to be a stud from the get go.

I'm looking forward.........

Originally posted by Muck
He certainly has that chance. I know one Dolfan in particular, who saw McMichael play on a regular basis, that feels this kid is going to be a stud from the get go.

to seeing what he can do and if he will develop into quality TE in the league.;)

Back
Top Bottom