ESPN's cameras made the Orange Unis look worse than they actually were.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's cameras made the Orange Unis look worse than they actually were..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was watching the Phins/Skins replay on Inside the NFL on HBO, and I must say the unis looked much nicer when viewed with the NFL Films cameras...

I think the ESPN cameras made the colors way too bright! Ive seen some people wearing the orange in person and they look pretty sharp..

But like everyone else, watchin them on ESPN hurt my eyes...

"Whoa, am I severely wasted, or does Tommy look Bloated."

"Nah man, the camera adds a couple....hundred pounds."

-From the movie Tommy Boy with chris farley :lol:

I dunno, thought that was appropriate there....

I have one and it looks sweet!

To me the jerseys almost looked a little blurred. Probably an effect of the brightness/contrast...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
"Whoa, am I severely wasted, or does Tommy look Bloated."

"Nah man, the camera adds a couple....hundred pounds."

-From the movie Tommy Boy with chris farley :lol:

I dunno, thought that was appropriate there....

Great movie.

"Richard, do I have a mark on my face?"

Richard, were you watching spanktrovision? :lol:

i could go all day on Tommy boy quotes...even black sheep :lol:

Chris Farley and David Spade are the Laurel and Hardy of our generation. Am I getting too :topic: ?
Oh well.

Anyway back to topic. .

The orange does look a lot better in person.

It's more darker then it is bright.

The orange jerseys looked just as bright and terrible in person, IMO.

It was too much orange. Our colors looked like orange and white, not aqua and orange.

There is a reason the aqua is dominant and the orange is an accent color. Those uniforms showed exactly why.

Originally posted by inFINSible
The orange jerseys looked just as bright and terrible in person, IMO.

It was too much orange. Our colors looked like orange and white, not aqua and orange.

There is a reason the aqua is dominant and the orange is an accent color. Those uniforms showed exactly why.

Even with the Helmets being white they still didn't seem to look right with the orange.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I was watching the Phins/Skins replay on Inside the NFL on HBO, and I must say the unis looked much nicer when viewed with the NFL Films cameras...

I think the ESPN cameras made the colors way too bright! Ive seen some people wearing the orange in person and they look pretty sharp..

But like everyone else, watchin them on ESPN hurt my eyes...

I think that has alot to do with the film they use.....meaning they actually use film and not taped segments.

It's the same reason that movies look so much different than TV programs.

Sorry I can't explain it any better than that.:(

Re: Re: ESPN's cameras made the Orange Unis look worse than they actually were..

Originally posted by inFINSible

I think that has alot to do with the film they use.....meaning they actually use film and not taped segments.

It's the same reason that movies look so much different than TV programs.

Sorry I can't explain it any better than that.:(

Man Infins does that mean your woman would look even better in video. :eek:

Its not that they look better in inside the nfl or in espn, actually sunday night football is filmed by espn(rights) and the nfl(rights) so those were still the same camera's. The probably was your tv or something that's all.

Back
Top Bottom