ESPN's James Walker doesn't expect Miami to bring back free agent Knowshon Moreno. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's James Walker doesn't expect Miami to bring back free agent Knowshon Moreno.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
ESPN's James Walker doesn't expect Miami to bring back free agent Knowshon Moreno.

Coming off his injury-filled 2014, the Dolphins plan to move on from Moreno. He settled for a one-year deal last offseason and will likely struggle to find guaranteed offers. Moreno is four months removed from ACL surgery.

Source: ESPN.com
Feb 4 - 7:49 PM

Disagree with this. Where are we going to find another guy who will get injured after one game?

Let's try for two ballin games, get him for the Pats games.

Low Risk, potential high reward guy. Not sure how much Moreno is expecting with his history, but I personally don't see the issue bringing him back on a non guaranteed deal, if he is willing to accept that.

He's the perfect style back for this offense.

can't keep a guy on the 53 if you don't think he can stay healthy anymore...went from a dislocated elbow to an acl...have to pass

That's too bad.. I know it's old news and won't matter, but perhaps a healthy Moreno and Dustin Keller, woulda made Tannehill's "growing" years a hell of a lot easier. One of those "woulda shoulda coulda" thoughts..

1 year prove it deal if the Drs sign off on it. His upside is major but we have to make it a low risk type scenario.

More from Walker

"Dannell Ellerbe is certainly in danger of being a salary-cap casualty. In fact, I would be very surprised if Miami doesn’t take his $8.45 million off the books next season." - James Walker, ESPN

Walker could see the Dolphins approaching CB Cortland Finnegan about a pay cut, and possibly releasing him if he declines.

Back
Top Bottom