Espn's Nfl Primetime Is Dead? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn's Nfl Primetime Is Dead?

No big deal.It will morph into a new show and the guys wo were good will showup somewhere else.

That is if this is even true.

Links to ProFootballTalk should be banned from any respectable board, that site has nothing to offer except some funny, yet false, quotes from a "league source"

I haven't been watching it as much with the rise of Sunday Ticket. There will be a highlight show I am sure maybe just not Primetime.

Man this sucks. I loved watching ESPN PT because i like how Bermans does his voice during a highlight of a game.

Losman7 said:
That is if this is even true.

Links to ProFootballTalk should be banned from any respectable board, that site has nothing to offer except some funny, yet false, quotes from a "league source"

They linked from an article from a Pitt newspaper and it is public knowledge that ESPN cannot air highlights until midnight ET as per the new agreement. My guess is they'll air it at midnight and then just re-run it the next evening.

Yoda said:
The most f'ed up thing ever this decision is...... Greedy a-holes the people at NBC are........ ruin football history they have.......

wow this yoda thing is going to get old fast :lol:

Has anyone heard anything new on this? I can't believe that they would get rid of primetime... until I hear it on ESPN, I'll just take it as a uncreditable rumor.

the nfl network did a good job last year I watched them more than espn primetime

Back
Top Bottom