Even the Jets know whats comming... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even the Jets know whats comming...

A report from the Smack forum assalt forces...

......We have sent scout teams over to gangreen, in an attempt to contact enemy forces on their own turf...stop... Fighting has been sporadic....stop....The enemy seems reluctant to engage....stop....Our continued occupation of enemy board space has done little to draw them out of hiding....stop....We can only surmise that the enemy has fled in terror.....stop....There are asses laying all over the place.....stop....They must believe they are going to get new ones torn on Sunday.....stop....We will continue to monitor the situation.....end.

I went over the gangreen too. Very negative bunch. There are threads about how their offensive coordinator sucks and bad tackling. The only one's that are really boastful are the complete morons.

Isn't funny to see how little preseason really matters after all. We go through this preseason crap every year and some team (re: The Jets) lights it up against backups and some idiot from ESPN picks them to win the division.

If champions were made in the preseason the Jets would be a dynasty.

Re: A report from the Smack forum assalt forces...

Originally posted by inFINSible
......We have sent scout teams over to gangreen, in an attempt to contact enemy forces on their own turf...stop... Fighting has been sporadic....stop....The enemy seems reluctant to engage....stop....Our continued occupation of enemy board space has done little to draw them out of hiding....stop....We can only surmise that the enemy has fled in terror.....stop....There are asses laying all over the place.....stop....They must believe they are going to get new ones torn on Sunday.....stop....We will continue to monitor the situation.....end.

Message recieved....stop....confirm status for raid after Sunday's game.....stop.... forces ready to move in... stop....awaiting green light from command....end.

"Hey...whats this lever do?"

"No man, don't touch that"

"Oops...too late, sorry dude. Hey, what's that flushing sound?"

"Hmmmm, not sure. Sounds like the Jets season to me"

Message recieved....stop....confirm status for raid after Sunday's game.....stop.... forces ready to move in... stop....awaiting green light from command....end.
Raid on gangreen after Sunday's game is a GO...repeat, a GO....stop....Will be traveling back from the front lines Sunday PM....stop....Raid MUST go on, with or w/out me....stop....will arrive in the evening with back up forces and game souveniers....end

You guys are a riot on this one! :lol: BTW, Infins....Where are our good buddies Chops, MegaJetJoe and NYRican???? I did have that silly jersey bet with him. :)

I'm a regular over at Ganggreen. Here is what I've seen. The Jets fans over there are pissed. Most of them are calling for OC Paul Hacketts head on a lance. They think he's the worst OC in the NFL at this time. Herm told the fans they were going to open it up this season, but after Sunday, he's changed his mind.....

Herm is now changing the offensive game plan on offense after only two weeks as a result....

The fans are very confused right now, and most of them seem to think the Jets will lose this Sunday.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:monkey:
J-E-T-S......SUCK!! SUCK!! SUCK!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you would be down too if you were facing Ricky and your strategy to beat him is to use more of Phin and Raven castoff Larry Webster. :rolleyes:

and
Things have been so disappointing that general manager Terry Bradway issued a letter of explanation to Jets fans on their Web site saying that there were no excuses and the New England game is a wake-up call.
from http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayton_john/1433434.html :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Raid on gangreen after Sunday's game is a GO...repeat, a GO....stop....Will be traveling back from the front lines Sunday PM....stop....Raid MUST go on, with or w/out me....stop....will arrive in the evening with back up forces and game souveniers....end

Just make sure you "raid" even if your Dolphins choke yet again.

Originally posted by miadphan13
You guys are a riot on this one! :lol: BTW, Infins....Where are our good buddies Chops, MegaJetJoe and NYRican???? I did have that silly jersey bet with him. :)

Beats me:confused: I've seen rican around, semi recently.......but no sign of Chops or Joe.....but they were smart Jet fans,( I know, I know...an oxymoron!) so they are likely to keep a low profile on this game.:p :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou

Just make sure you "raid" even if your Dolphins choke yet again.

don't worry JOY.....IF(and that's a big red "if") the Fins lose on Sunday....we'll be there to run smack for the rematch...:p

I do wonder what happened to chops....at one time he was one of the top ten posters on this board.:lol:

We may be hard to find, but right now we (jets fans) are trying to find anything positive from the season so far. I don't think there will be alot of smack talk if the Jets win. This is my first time viewing the board. I just wanted to see what the other team is writing about the matchup.

Back
Top Bottom