Ever wonder what happened to Cheerleader Jaime?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever wonder what happened to Cheerleader Jaime??

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
She became a cop!! (edit: this is a LINK...so click on it. ;))

clear.gif

Excuse me, I have to go commit a crime now......

Originally posted by Muck
She became a cop!!

clear.gif

Excuse me, I have to go commit a crime now......

Hey Muck, wait up, let me get with you before you commit the crime, we have to make sure we're on her beat as well.:D

no pix :fire:

:jk:

man, have a nice pix in my head though

Like a supermodel in uniform, Edmondson projects an arresting image but speaks like a feminist. She is 24, blond, 5-foot-9 and weighs 120 pounds.

ahhh

Do officers wear bikinis down there if they work near the beach ?

clear.gif

yes...i have been wondering what happened to her...when i found out that she was not on the 2003 squad i was upset...she was imo a fox and the best out of them all...gosh she's hot!!!

jaime was in some tv thing where she trades places and becomes a mom for the day...she was hot in that too.

there is another cheerleader that was not on the 2003 squad...a finheaven boad member has her pic as a sig...but i forgot her name.

Jamie has always been my favorite. I wondered what happened to her.

Thanks for the update!

If I ever have to be wrestled down by a cop in Miami, I insist it be her to do so.

Jaime was my favorite too, she was "July" in the Dolphins calender from 2002 i think, thats my birth month...from that point on I knew we were meant for each other :lol:

Back
Top Bottom