Everson Griffen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everson Griffen

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about Griffen since he spent some personal time away from the team for a mental evaluation this year? The speculation is that, since Barr is staying with the Vikings, he may be cut. He is 31, but could come on a cheap, prove it deal and add some depth at DE. I am just not sure what kind of headache me might be or if this staff would even entertain some of these talented, yet unstable players as the patriots have dealt with in the past.

He could be 35 and I'd still be interested.

Monster player. Clearly had some issues off the field but he's the kind of guy you stick with until the end.

Hard to believe he'd be available as a FA. I say that not knowing a thing about his contract.

guys like him and now Nick Perry are a possibility at 1 year redemption deals since they wont hurt our compensatory picks

Isn't he like clinically insane? I remember the news about him breaking into someones house drugged up or something like that

Isn't he like clinically insane? I remember the news about him breaking into someones house drugged up or something like that
I don't know if he was drugged up, but he wasn't allowed in his room at Hotel Ivy and he threatened to shoot someone over it. That was when he was sent for a mental evaluation, but I haven't heard about him since.

tenor.gif

I don't know if he was drugged up, but he wasn't allowed in his room at Hotel Ivy and he threatened to shoot someone over it. That was when he was sent for a mental evaluation, but I haven't heard about him since.

Red flag either way it’s diced. A shame.

Back
Top Bottom