every mock draft i have seen has been different | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

every mock draft i have seen has been different

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

I have seen almost every secondary player in the draft selected by the phins

I have seen a Jay Cutler pick

I have seen a wimbley pick

A chad jackson and santonio holmes pick

good thing i like every player the mocks have said soo hopefully we don't pull a jets pick..where the crowd goes who????????

Personally, i think we'll draft a player who slips to our laps whether its cutler, jimmy williams or some other top 10 talent...i have hunge that will happen...but it could be the year where we draft a jamar fletcher instead of drew brees..that will always be in my head...what idiots...the best part of that was the espn poll results on the left hand screen..brees was suppose to be 80 percent drafted by the dolphins because of their need at qb and we draft another cb who did nothing for us...thanx wanny...great pick

Then we ended up trading him fo David Boston. That really paid off!!!

If we can I think we traded down, and get more picks. This is a deep draft for LB and DB and we need more picks.

REAL DEAL said:
If we can I think we traded down, and get more picks. This is a deep draft for LB and DB and we need more picks.

This is th ebest way to improve our team, IMO. At 16 unless someone slips to us and we are just like WTF how did he fall to us, we should trade down to the end of round one and take a guy like Antonio Cromartie. Click the link in my sig and check out his pro day workouts.

Back
Top Bottom