Every once in a while I get this strange feeling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every once in a while I get this strange feeling

muddaconch

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The first time I felt it was in 1996 when the Dolphins traveled up to Buffalo where they had not won in like 10 years. I had this strange feeling that Miami would win even though they weren't expected to. They won the game 21-7. I have also had this feeling right before an interception happens (either way). I have been trying to distinguish between this feeling and when I think I have this feeling.

I am sure I have the feeling now, the Dolphins are going to beat the Pats. I guarantee it.

Originally posted by muddaconch
The first time I felt it was in 1996 when the Dolphins traveled up to Buffalo where they had not won in like 10 years. I had this strange feeling that Miami would win even though they weren't expected to. They won the game 21-7. I have also had this feeling right before an interception happens (either way). I have been trying to distinguish between this feeling and when I think I have this feeling.

I am sure I have the feeling now, the Dolphins are going to beat the Pats. I guarantee it.
People guarentee they will beat the Pats every week :rolleyes:

Your not the first, and you won't be the last.

I wish Jaws would gaurantee a Dolphins Loss, then Id feel alot better knowing how hes always wrong.

Guarantee is a strong word. How can you say that? I think the Pats are playing as well as anyone right now, we are playing in their stadium, in the cold, and even if we win we still need help from another team. I think we will be lucky if we aren't embarrassed like last year.

I am going on a whim, a feeling, not circumstances.

Oh, I see. The Dolphins are guaranteed to win because I have a hunch....

:rolleyes:

Hey muddaconch did you get this same feeling the last week of September in 1993, before the infamous game in Buffalo when Bryan Cox flipped off the fans up there? I sure had that felling that week, and our guys went on to beat Buffalo that week.

I didn't realise this until now but if the Pats win, they clinch the division. I suppose a little more incentive for Miami if they needed it...

Originally posted by SonofSam

Oh, I see. The Dolphins are guaranteed to win because I have a hunch....

:rolleyes:

Dude, if you don't like it.....then maybe you're on the wrong board. :tongue: Heck, you're on a PHINS board. Do you expect us to bow down?? Plenty of indepth debate going on in other threads, though.

But I have the gut feeling. And I like the matchups too. :)

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I wish Jaws would gaurantee a Dolphins Loss, then Id feel alot better knowing how hes always wrong.

Jaws said we have no chance. That's good enough for me. Remember, he also said that Junior had "nothing left in the tank". :D

Good ole Brian Cox, on NFL Live, said that the Pats beat the Dolphins this week. No bias just opinion. He has been blasting the Jets all year but finally gave them props for their win last night. Other called the Jets spoilers and Cox said, no way, the Jets don't have the talent to be spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom