Every once in a while I get this strange feeling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every once in a while I get this strange feeling

Originally posted by SonofSam

Oh, I see. The Dolphins are guaranteed to win because I have a hunch....

:rolleyes:

It took you TWO posts from him to figure out he was basing his opinion on a feeling?

Pretty amazing!

Oliver...

Jaws said Jr. has nothing left in the tank, but he overlooked the fact the Jr. is solar powered.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Jaws said Jr. has nothing left in the tank, but he overlooked the fact the Jr. is solar powered.

Good one! :up:

Before Thanksgiving, I had a hunch the Dolphins would win the Cowboys and Eagles games, but drop the Pats game.

HOWEVER ...

After seeing the Dolphins establishing some offensive momentum and confidence for the first time since early 2002, I'm ... re ... viewing ... the situation ...

I have a guy feeling as well...

I think it's called confidence. Something I've lacked for a long time.

Re: Re: Every once in a while I get this strange feeling

Originally posted by SonofSam

Guarantee is a strong word. How can you say that? I think the Pats are playing as well as anyone right now, we are playing in their stadium, in the cold, and even if we win we still need help from another team. I think we will be lucky if we aren't embarrassed like last year.

i've said this once, i'll say it again:
SonofSam is the worst kind of troll...the kind that is too cowardly to proclaim his allegiance to whichever team he supports on an opposing website...he uses a neutral username, and puts some lame "i love miami" phrase in his sig. he feels this gives him the green light to trash the phins without people suspecting that he is, in fact, trolling. i've read some of your posts, and each one contains some type of subtle dig at the phins.

you're pathetic...grow some stones, and wear your team's logo proudly. until then, take a walk jack@$$. nobody here is buying it.

Back
Top Bottom