Everyone Read This And Get Over It | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Read This And Get Over It

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Sorry we did not have inside information on the opposing team like your team. I guess you think your team is the best in the league now right? GO HOME!
and when did I say our team was the best in the league?....and you are making excuses for our victory again...we were outscored 65-24 by them last year, and they upgraded in the offseason....We beat them 31-0 behind good offense and great defense....how about Sam Adams and Takeo Spikes?...we havent even seen our full potential by far. Don't take your frustrations out on my team, cause they actually showed up on Sunday:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chubby

First of THIS IS NOT THE DEFENSES FAULT!!!!!

I strongly disagree. The Dolphins D allowed the TEXANS to be in scoring position 7 times yeterday. The TEXANS had the ball 11 minutes in the 4th quarter.

Sorry the D heads the blame list in my book.

Oliver...

Well if everyone is giving two cents, I'll throw mine in. I think special teams from both sides had a lot to do with the outcome. Houston had a great showing of their special teams--they had people tearing doqwn the field forcing Rogers to throw up the fair catch signal. When we actually had average postion we did fine. ANother thing with special teams were the penalties, of any penalties during that game, I think that hurt the worst--we were making a hole before the offense stepped on the field. What was our average starting point, after not being able to get anything going on offense, we were punting and giving them great field position---some of this wasn't helped by Royals by a long shot, but then again, I think Houston's special teams really did an awesome job. Out of simple curiosity--why did we get rid of Turk--was he asking too much money or was it because of his ability, since no one has seemed to have picked him up, is it possible for a second go a round with Turk??? I would really like to know about that if anyone can help me out.

Originally posted by PAR
Also, didn't the Texans QB David Carr, go from a 5-step drop to a 3-step drop? That would automatically translate into less time to reach the passer.

Yes and by doing so gives theWRs less time for separation as well, unless the dumbasses are playing off to begin with! :)

Originally posted by JeffJewell
Those damn Houston coaches... making game-plan adjustments in order to win the football game.

That can't be fair, or else Wannestedt would do it, too. Right? Right? Hello?

RIGHT !!

The only adjustments Bumstedt knows is on his belt!

Another thing, Carr is an awesome QB when he has time to throw instead of being put on his arse. SO it seems to me that they improved that area, and Carr can now show everyone his special talent-----------------------------------and no perverts, I'm talking about his throwing ability.:lol:

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Major change - CUT ROYALS!

bring back the old rule where attemped FGs that were short were fielded as and treated like a punt. Cut Royals' sorry *** and let Olindo do double duty. makes his 2 mil more afforadble. But, oh well, as long as this dumb rule still exists, dempsey's record may never fall.

When Madison or Surtain get burnt its no big deal but when Fletcher gets beat everybody is calling for his head. The fact is that if Madison and Surtain could stay healthy for a few weeks we wouldn't have to worry about Fletcher being on the field at all. Did Surtain make it through the game because I saw a lot of Buckley and Fletcher being on the field at the same time.

The fact is we have to win in New York where we haven't won in 5 years and with our teams girl scout like fragile psyche I don't know if that is possible. This team has shown nothing in its last 3 regular season games to lead anyone to believe they are a Super Bowl contender.

One more vent is that Derrius Thompson looks like a complete stiff out there so far. If we are going to cut Fletcher we should send Thompson with him. If Chris Chambers is going to have to do it all by himself its going to be a long season.

Anyone who says this wasn't the defenses fault wasn't watching the same game I was. When your "vaunted" defense gives up 400 total yards and allows 7 field goal chances (he made 5 of them) then there's something wrong. Sure, maybe two of those were as a result of poor punting and/or the interception, but the rest fall squarly on the boys who're supposed to be tackling.

Yes, there were coaching letdowns, and yes, there were some offensive letdowns, but all in all this one falls squarly on the heads of a defensive unit that's supposed to carry this team, period.

Hey at least we dominated in the Red Zone..

Houston was o-4 in the Red Zone and o-2 in goal to go situations....That is a good thing.

We, happened to be a perfect 1-1 in the Red Z0ne. :D

Look I honestly think royals Had a major part to us loosing the game! But My whole point here is that this team wins and loses by ricky. we never got the running game going and its not because they were stopping us. We passed alot in the begining of the game. We should of gone with what works and thats run then pass.

Our Defense blew it...a top 5 defense yera in and year out allowed 400 yards of offense...that is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom