Everyone Read this ****!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Read this ****!!!

TMQ is funny as sh*t...Plus I LOVE the cheerleader of the week section...such great....entertainment...yeah thats the word...:goof:

Originally posted by Muck
Hey, this article has a redeeming quality. It shows how the Bills uniforms are just like the CFL's Montreal Alouettes. LOL

clear.gif
Muck,Whats your point??

HIs point is that the Jills couldn't come up with a uniform of their own so they stole Motreal's look. Prettty sad.

chambers84-clearly the angriest man in sports. definitely the angriest fin fan and most aggressive fan on this board. i think i could see drool and blood shot erd eyes. chambers84 his real name is RAY FINKLE!!! im playin man....u sound so angry man relax.

Let's not take this seriously. The writer is just making light of the political situation. Everyone here jokes about it too.

LMAO, this was one helluva funny 5 min there. First, I read the response to the article and thought, "Oh sh*t, what just happened", then I read the article and its one of the funniest damn things I have ever read. LMAO. Sorry Chambers, no offense or anything, but you just gave me my best laugh of the week.

You guys should see the Bills boards. They're attacking me, talking about how their uniforms are completely original and that the photos I presented aren't even close. Here's another one from Don Banks.....

"And while we're at it, somebody tell the Buffalo Bills that the NFL Europe's Amsterdam Admirals called, and they'd like their jerseys back, neatly pressed and starched."

:lol:

Never underestimate the power of denial.

Back
Top Bottom