Everyone Remember this!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Remember this!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know we argue and bicker on here all the time, opinions differ and tempers flare, but let's remember football is SO trivial among other aspects of life.

Everyone remember to keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas this Holiday!
He is the reason for the season!

Everyone have a wonderful, safe, and very merry Christmas!!

DD28

Here is to you and the rest of the FinHeaven family....

Happy Holidays Everyone!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Merry Christmas to fellow Finheavers. :)

And remember, keep the Christ in Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I hate it when people type Christmas with an X. I always say Christmas, never the X word.

That's for the sentiment, I guess, if not the message. Merry Christmas, Chanukka, Kwanza, or whatever religious holiday I can spell incorrectly. ;)

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I know we argue and bicker on here all the time, opinions differ and tempers flare, but let's remember football is SO trivial among other aspects of life.

Everyone remember to keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas this Holiday!
He is the reason for the season!

Everyone have a wonderful, safe, and very merry Christmas!!

DD28

Excellent points! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas!

most excellent expo! this was my daughters first real christmas! it was a blast watching her tear open those presents. and she had no idea why. it was pure and beatiful..

merry holidays everyone!

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
most excellent expo! this was my daughters first real christmas! it was a blast watching her tear open those presents. and she had no idea why. it was pure and beatiful..

merry holidays everyone!

That's awesome bro! I was just telling my wife today that I really don't think Christmas will really "feel" like Christmas again util we have kids. The joy, excitement, and wonderment that they bring to this holiday is absolutely infectous. Congradulations on your daughter and here's to many more incredible Christmases with her bringing joy to you and your family!

:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom