Everyone,stop criticizing fellow fin fans!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone,stop criticizing fellow fin fans!!!!!!

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
hey fellow fin fans, im not trying to act like the police of the fin fans on here or anything, but it is making shake my head seeing how there r several fin fans questioning others fan hood towards the team because they seem upset and negative about last night and the general team overall.

look, this is a message board, everyone has a right to voice their opinion, and should do so,and on a day like today where it is a mourning day for fin fans after a tough loss on the back end of the 2nd divisional loss in a row after such a promising start to the season, everyone should be complaining. it just amazes me how some people can call other fans on here not real fans because they are being negative. if someone isn't negative at all this morning, then i really don't know what it would take for them to become that.

we played a heartless game last night in front of the whole nation. that was as embarrassing as it gets. just when i thought watching the bears giants game Sunday night i wouldn't see any uglier display of football, the Miami dolphins played Monday night.

now, everyone on this site cares deeply and passionately about this team ,or otherwise they wouldn't be on a message board posting about the team. im sure everyone on here is a real die hard in any way shape or form.

so please, as i stated, i know im not a fan police, and im sure some people will try and rip me for thinking i am even though i clearly stated im not, but lets stop ripping each others fan hood of the team. we are all die hards, and that is why we are all so upset about the team today. if we weren't upset, then there would be something wrong with all of us.

Back
Top Bottom