Everyone's jumping on the Dolphin bandwagon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone's jumping on the Dolphin bandwagon...

T-ROCK

Antagonist...
Reaction score
Even Annika Sorenstam...

clear.gif

Hey, that's cool, I did that at the same place in Discovery Cover.
check it

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a lot of fun. They can haul ass, but they are extremely gentle. And if you take your mask with you, you can see them moving underwater right in front of you. It's amazing.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
It was a lot of fun. They can haul ass, but they are extremely gentle. And if you take your mask with you, you can see them moving underwater right in front of you. It's amazing.
Yeah, I did that a couple years ago. The dolphin in our group was in Jaws III. He was 35 years old. Damn thing almost pulled my drawers off pulling me around. It was great fun though. There was one part where everybody in the group gets in a tight circle facing out, and yells 'Shark!' and splashes a lot, and the dolphin comes right over and circles the group continuously, protecting you. It's a cool place to go.:cool:

Hell yeah Jaydog. You should've seen. There was a pregnant women in our group, and our dolphin Valerie came over and was staring at her belly. Like she knew what was there. It was almost surreal. Very cool place, I'll be doing that again.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I'd like to ride a dolphin

LMAO!!!! RLMAO!!!!...sorry bro, that jsut sounded too funny....RLMMAO!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been kissed by two whales before. One was an Orca or Killer Whale, the other was my ex gf who seemed to love twinkies more than me. :lol:

:lol: I actually have never had a big girlfriend, just thought it would be funny...I have however played with a monkey named mojo...

Originally posted by Samphin
I have been kissed by two whales before. One was an Orca or Killer Whale, the other was my ex gf who seemed to love twinkies more than me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sam...you're an ASS ...in the cool way.

Back
Top Bottom