Ex-Dolphin comes in to beat the Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphin comes in to beat the Dolphins?

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
Brett Farve to play with a brace. The Dolphin D knocks him out of the game and Pederson comes in to win the game. How ironic. I hope that doesn't happen.

Go Phins

Initial highlight of his pro career came in a 1993 contest at Philadelphia, when he entered the game after starter Scott Mitchell went out with a shoulder injury and directed the Dolphins to a 19-14, come-from-behind victory - giving Don Shula his 325th career victory to make him the winningest coach in NFL history

If Peterson has to play for any extended period, we will win the game, unless Ray turns it over lots again. I am sure he is better than '93, but it is amazing that he has lasted this long. I am still hoping that Brday is hurt the last game of the year and we get to tee off on Huard :evil: JT and O-Gun need to pad their sack totals a bit :D

There is a definate drop-off between Favre and Pederson. Its funny that the arguably biggest win of Don Shula's career, came not with Dan Marino nor Bob Griese at the helm. It came with Doug frickin' Pederson, who was a 3rd stringer on the field. Who would have thought that?

Back
Top Bottom