Exact Date of Induction? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exact Date of Induction?

Hey

PhinFan54 said:
does anyone know the exact date of the Hall of Fame induction ceremony? Its sometime in August right? but the exact day?

The exact date is August 9th, 2005. Always precedes the Hall of Fame game.

That certainly

ltfinfan said:
i wonder who will do his introduction

has been bandied about here before. I would love to know. The manager of the sports bar we watch the games at wants to hire a bus to take all the Dolfans to Canton that date to watch.

THAT would be awesome.

njfinfan said:
has been bandied about here before. I would love to know. The manager of the sports bar we watch the games at wants to hire a bus to take all the Dolfans to Canton that date to watch.

THAT would be awesome.
The one good thing about living in Cincinnati, I'm only couple hours away from Canton. Been waiting years for August 2005 so I could go up and see Marino. Most likely, Miami might also be in the preseason/HOF game too. Added bonus.

I'll be there. No doubt about it.

I am 40 minutes from Canton, DAM straight I wil be there. Be there by 6 in the freakin morning. Was there when teh Coach was inducted, it was awesome, got rained on and it was delayed, but still awesome.

rickeyrunsover said:
I am 40 minutes from Canton, DAM straight I wil be there. Be there by 6 in the freakin morning. Was there when teh Coach was inducted, it was awesome, got rained on and it was delayed, but still awesome.
I was there for Shula, too. The problem is trying to sit on that steep hill when it's raining! I thought I was going to take a header into the crowd! :lol:

I'm not sure who gets the seats...I think they are reserved for friends and family of the inductees.

Back
Top Bottom