Excellent read from WP Beach Post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excellent read from WP Beach Post

Corkie

Rookie
Reaction score
[h=2]"Salary cap 101: Breaking down which Miami Dolphins veterans might be in trouble of making the roster[/h]by Ben Volin Happy Monday! Hope everybody had a great Mother’s Day celebration and enjoyed all of the sports on TV this weekend. Apologies for the inactivity on this blog the last few days – Brian was on vacation and I went to a wedding this weekend. Updates will continue to be sporadic over the next few weeks as Brian and I both take our vacation, but we will definitely have live updates from the Dolphins’ OTAs on May 22, May 29 and June 11.In, we discussed the rookie class and how it will affect the Dolphins’ salary cap situation. our last post

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post. Not 100% sure why we would be so cap concerned this year, though it seems like we could be in good shape next year. Kind of bizarre how little $$ these guys make compared to guys in the MLB. Heath Bell (who blows) makes more $ than anyone but Long and Dansby I think.

Thanks for the post. Not 100% sure why we would be so cap concerned this year, though it seems like we could be in good shape next year. Kind of bizarre how little $$ these guys make compared to guys in the MLB. Heath Bell (who blows) makes more $ than anyone but Long and Dansby I think.

they play 162 games and there's only 26 player rosters...oh and no salary cap

Back
Top Bottom