Excellent read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excellent read

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
The back up QB position cost us the playoffs 2 years running. This is VERY smart. w/ Fiedler and Feeley Hopefully there will be stiff competition at the QB spot and, should the starter go down, the Back up can keep the momentum.

I'm liking the Speilman moves...pretty much all of them.

The OL scares the hell out of me though. Get Woody and at least 1 other seasoned vet....and RS starts to look pretty impressive in my book.

I agree with your post. The holes scare me though. We need to plug them with some good players. I'm also hoping for a good, fair qb competition.

I disagree with this article. once again. focusing on all the negatives. classic media Modus operendi.

The holes needed to be filled . first he said 4/5th of the line and its really 3/5. Mckinney, and Smith. We also have yates who looked good i thought, better than Nails.

Listen, you get villareal and Woody (tough call), you draft a T in either Max Starks or some 3rd rounder and we will be fine. That is why i expect we will draft at least 2 Linemen. Even if we cant get Woody, there is no way we will be done after the draft. We will fill those holes no problem. The sky is not falling. In fact, i think it will be a good thing cus this offense will have a totally new attitude.

The whole front office thing is just piling on so guys like Rick1999 can start to whine some more.

Back
Top Bottom